Breaking! FBI Stole More Than Documents During Unlawful Raid of Mar-a-Lago – Stole 1,800 Other Items Including His Last Testament and Will

TGP and PJ Media are not credible AT ALL.
I get embarrassed for you EVERY time you claim they are telling you the truth.

Let's talk about Melenia's Underware, where did that FAKE story originate?
Neither CNN nor the NYT are credible at all.

Talk about a bunch of thieving bastards. I read on another message board the FBI seized 19 articles of clothing & gift items , 33 Books, 1,673 magazines, including framed magazines, newspapers, press articles some of which dated back to 2008 and 42 empty folders labeled “return to staff secretary/military aide”. Also Trump told Hannity they took his last will and testament. It won't be long until that's leaked to the media. This is overkill.

LOL...

Most people have their attorney keep their last will and testament.

The whole allegation is complete bullshit.

garaland screwed up
they didn't find anything

they found over a 100 classified documents, and also folders of classified documents that had no documents in them. Which means classified documents are missing out of the folders.

They also found unclassified stuff that was later returned to Trump, since they can be sure on the spot if the stuff is relevant. "more than 10,000 government documents and photographs without classification markings," which means some of that stuff could be from the empty folders.

Neither CNN nor the NYT are credible at all.
Well thankfully for you, I don't read either, nor watch CNN.
You must. Sad Sack.

I ONLY read TGP or PJMedia, when you clowns post trash from them.
TV wise, I will watch MSNBC and FOX, but never CNN, NewsMax, OAnn etc.

Reading wise, I wait for others to post here, then read the post, and then research what they posted. It's NOT that difficult to do.
There is TOO much media out there, and you HATE all media, correct?

So I will just research what either side posts.
Is this a BAD thing bripat9643

they found over a 100 classified documents, and also folders of classified documents that had no documents in them. Which means classified documents are missing out of the folders.

They also found unclassified stuff that was later returned to Trump, since they can be sure on the spot if the stuff is relevant. "more than 10,000 government documents and photographs without classification markings," which means some of that stuff could be from the empty folders.
Most Left Wingers trust far left news organizations like NBC news.
NBC is left wing garbage.
It's not news.
They lie and spin all of the time.
They an integral part of the corrupt Democrat Party's propaganda and hate machine.
The President is the ultimate authority in classified information.
He has the right to have classified information and he an declassify information.
Garland is a major fuck-up.
He is going to look like fool if he tries to make a court case against Trump.

Most Left Wingers trust far left news organizations like NBC news.
NBC is left wing garbage.
It's not news.
They lie and spin all of the time.
They an integral part of the corrupt Democrat Party's propaganda and hate machine.
The President is the ultimate authority in classified information.
He has the right to have classified information and he an declassify information.
Garland is a major fuck-up.
He is going to look like fool if he tries to make a court case against Trump.

this same data is reported in multiple places, such as here on NPR.

The report i gave you is from CNBC, which is nothing like MSNBC. Youre thinking of MSNBC, which is indeed on the left and is mixed factual reporting. CNBC has much better rating.

Whether they're classified or not is a moot point, since presidential records belong to the people, in the archives, not stolen by the former president.

this same data is reported in multiple places, such as here on NPR.

The report i gave you is from CNBC, which is nothing like MSNBC. Youre thinking of MSNBC, which is indeed on the left and is mixed factual reporting. CNBC has much better rating.

Whether they're classified or not is a moot point, since presidential records belong to the people, in the archives, not stolen by the former president.
oohh NPR and CNBC LMAO
more left wing hate machine "news"

Talk about a bunch of thieving bastards. I read on another message board the FBI seized 19 articles of clothing & gift items , 33 Books, 1,673 magazines, including framed magazines, newspapers, press articles some of which dated back to 2008 and 42 empty folders labeled “return to staff secretary/military aide”. Also Trump told Hannity they took his last will and testament. It won't be long until that's leaked to the media. This is overkill.

Trump has said a lot of things, and he hasn't backed up a single claim.... why?

I guess the whole GSA if you really believe it was theft.

Of course it's theft. All documents are turned over to the National Archives whether they are classified or not. Maybe Trump planned to sell them or maybe he just wants bragging rights. Incredibly stupid either way.

They’re muddying the waters by talking(exaggerating) about personal items hoping we’ll forget that it’s really about classified documents.
they will? how is it you know that?

Forum List

Back