Families of J6 rioters demand justice...for J6 rioters....

More victims of trump's Big Lie....how many lives has he ruined.
Your Democratic Party is behaving like Communist Chinese. Political prisoners, held without charges, held without bail, put in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT. The Democratic Party is a DISGRACE TO AMERICA AND SO IS ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THEM.

It's the fascist mentality on display. They love brutal prisons, harsh treatment by the cops and long sentences until it's them. Somehow they feel entitled to special treatment and kid gloves just because of who they are.

It's the fascist mentality on display. They love brutal prisons, harsh treatment by the cops and long sentences until it's them. Somehow they feel entitled to special treatment and kid gloves just because of who they are.
Full of shit.

Your past comments against Israel and “Occupied” as your name is pretty obvious. Don’t play dumb now.
My avatar says "Behold! The field in which I grow my fucks. Cast thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren." It has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with the constant whining of the right. I have no fucks to give regarding your fragile little feelings.

My avatar says "Behold! The field in which I grow my fucks. Cast thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren." It has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with the constant whining of the right. I have no fucks to give regarding your fragile little feelings.
Yeah, so what is “Occupied” referring to, given your hostility to Israel?

Yeah, so what is “Occupied” referring to, given your hostility to Israel?
I joined the board around the time Occupy Wall Street was going on and I generally approved of their stated goals. Still nothing to do with Israel snowflake.

Cause they are White MAGA

"But we are white and MAGA! Why do we need to abide by the law. How orange messiah doesn't..."

Cause they are White MAGA
The fools thought Trump's consequence free disregard of the law applied to them as well. I see them crying in court and I know that those tears are from the realization that they must face the same harsh criminal justice system they wanted for "those people".

Forum List

Back