Breaking! FBI Stole More Than Documents During Unlawful Raid of Mar-a-Lago – Stole 1,800 Other Items Including His Last Testament and Will

Really?

That little story I told about Melania and Don Junior driving the trucks of stuff to Mar-a-Lago and Melania getting mad at her American stepson for not knowing how to drive a standard was meant as parody. Of course the GSA sent the documents there.

JAN. 20, 2021

Then-President Donald Trump left the White House for Florida ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration. According to the General Services Administration, members of Trump’s transition team were responsible for packing items into boxes, putting boxes on pallets and shrink-wrapping those pallets so they could be transported.

Prior to shipping, GSA said it “required the outgoing transition team to certify in writing that the items being shipped were required to wind down the Office of the Former President and would be utilized as the Office transitioned to its new location in Florida.”

So, the GSA thought it was just shipping generic stuff and did not know they were classified materials in the boxes.

That makes a bit more sense.

Talk about a bunch of thieving bastards. I read on another message board the FBI seized 19 articles of clothing & gift items , 33 Books, 1,673 magazines, including framed magazines, newspapers, press articles some of which dated back to 2008 and 42 empty folders labeled “return to staff secretary/military aide”. Also Trump told Hannity they took his last will and testament. It won't be long until that's leaked to the media. This is overkill.

It was an intimidation tactic. Straight up. Straight outta early 1900s Soviet Russia's playbook, too.

Talk about a bunch of thieving bastards. I read on another message board the FBI seized 19 articles of clothing & gift items , 33 Books, 1,673 magazines, including framed magazines, newspapers, press articles some of which dated back to 2008 and 42 empty folders labeled “return to staff secretary/military aide”. Also Trump told Hannity they took his last will and testament. It won't be long until that's leaked to the media. This is overkill.

If this turns out to be true, then the FBI will have no choice to drop any and investigations they have going on concerning Trump.

So, the GSA thought it was just shipping generic stuff and did not know they were classified materials in the boxes.

That makes a bit more sense.
They did not ask whether there were classified materials or not. Because it wouldn't have been an issue so long as the items being shipped were required to wind down the Office of the Former President and would be utilized as the Office transitioned to its new location in Florida, which is what the GSA asked.

A cheeseburger knows that many documents in the Oval Office are classified. You have to be a little smarter than a cheeseburger to understand the president's power to declassify items that he wants to take out of the Oval Office, but with research, you can do it.

They did not ask whether there were classified materials or not. Because it wouldn't have been an issue so long as the items being shipped were required to wind down the Office of the Former President and would be utilized as the Office transitioned to its new location in Florida, which is what the GSA asked.

A cheeseburger knows that many documents in the Oval Office are classified. You have to be a little smarter than a cheeseburger to understand the president's power to declassify items that he wants to take out of the Oval Office, but with research, you can do it.

Of course it would be an issue, boxes with classified materials in them have a different marking than one with other things.

But, maybe he just thought about the being declassified after they were packed so BOOM they were not classified any longer.

You might want to find a cheeseburger to explain to you how that could not work, since you seem to be dumber than one

Of course it would be an issue, boxes with classified materials in them have a different marking than one with other things.

But, maybe he just thought about the being declassified after they were packed so BOOM they were not classified any longer.

You might want to find a cheeseburger to explain to you how that could not work, since you seem to be dumber than one
The power difference between you and the president is yuge! You may want to find a cheeseburger to explain to you the difference.
If you are incapable of making one yourself, (most likely) they sell them at a restaurant called "McDonald's".

Last edited:
Far more credible than CNN or the New York Times.
TGP and PJ Media are not credible AT ALL.
I get embarrassed for you EVERY time you claim they are telling you the truth.

Let's talk about Melenia's Underware, where did that FAKE story originate?

Here's a thread whose OP will explain to you why the president can think about documents being declassified and order them shipped to his former president office:

Sez you, who are not credible at all. See how that works? :auiqs.jpg:

Why would you believe any of that? It’s an obvious muddying of the waters to sway public opinion, but they wouldn’t dare say it in court.

The power difference between you and the president is yuge! You may want to find a cheeseburger to explain to you the difference.
If you are incapable of making one yourself, (most likely) they sell them at a restaurant called "McDonald's".

Why am I not surprised you are a McDonalds fan.

Wrong. Their warrant said they were allowed to collect "government documents." That does not include Trump's passport or the menu at his anniversary party or the thousands of other personal documents they took.
Or women's and boy's clothing, children's toys, and shoes.

Why am I not surprised you are a McDonalds fan.
I never said I was, but you assumed that. I like real cheeseburgers, with cheddar, from a real backyard Weber n stuff.

I haven't done any McDonald's alleged "cheeseburgers" in years.

Forum List

Back