Breaking: Explosion in Germany

As skye indicted, the MSM is quick to find alternate narratives for the facts to avoid the embarrassing reality of Muslim Terrorist activities.

The cops blocked off the area and government officials are heading there. No sign of the utility company guys shutting off the gas.

One Person Killed, Eleven Injured by Blast in South German City of Ansbach
It is entirely reasonable to be circumspect about reports emanating from Germany over these issues. Just look at how they tried for a whole week to deny and cover up the Cologne mass sexual assaults, and now it turns out Breivik material was not found in our Iranian-German-bullied-mentally ill-far right- anti immigrant- neo Nazis home :eek:

And don't forget no accomplices, yet an Afghan was just arrested.
As skye indicted, the MSM is quick to find alternate narratives for the facts to avoid the embarrassing reality of Muslim Terrorist activities.

The cops blocked off the area and government officials are heading there. No sign of the utility company guys shutting off the gas.

It is entirely reasonable to be circumspect about reports emanating from Germany over these issues. Just look at how they tried for a whole week to deny and cover up the Cologne mass sexual assaults, and now it turns out Breivik material was not found in our Iranian-German-bullied-mentally ill-far right- anti immigrant- neo Nazis home :eek:

I hope that's all it was.

Did you hear they arrested a possible Afghan accomplice in the Munich shooting?
1 dead, 10 injured. .? gas leak.
On the evening the shooter was doing his thing, the Daily Mail had pics in an article showing the police arresting three ME looking young men who were in their undies :eek: Whether that was related or not wasn't clear at the time.

i feel your pain. you will just have to wait some more. eventually there will be an isis attack in germany, and then you and isis can have a circle jerk. hey, if it does not happen, you still have your conspiracy theory pacifier. nuck nuck. continue enabling terrorists by spreading hate and fear.

I hope that's all it was.

Did you hear they arrested a possible Afghan accomplice in the Munich shooting?
1 dead, 10 injured. .? gas leak.
On the evening the shooter was doing his thing, the Daily Mail had pics in an article showing the police arresting three ME looking young men who were in their undies :eek: Whether that was related or not wasn't clear at the time.
but that does not keep you from spreading this shit. lol

i feel your pain. you will just have to wait some more. eventually there will be an isis attack in germany, and then you and isis can have a circle jerk. hey, if it does not happen, you still have your conspiracy theory pacifier. nuck nuck. continue enabling terrorists by spreading hate and fear.
Go to bed it is around midnight over there... you are making less and less sense. :alcoholic:

"Police say the cause of the explosion is yet to be determined, but that they were investigating the possibility of a gas leak.

Now they say the explosion has been traced to the footpath in front of the restaurant"
Explosion in German restaurant

Folks in this day and age when someone is even turned away from a bar, police should be notified. Especially if they are of middle east or african origin. If an individual is so obvious a problem that a bouncer can figure it out, the situation is probably not over.

Witness reports claim just before before the explosion a man with a backpack was denied entry to the music festival

Last edited:
Go to bed it is around midnight over there... you are making less and less sense. :alcoholic:
how am i enabling terrorists. you accused me repeatedly. don't run again.

BREAKING - ANSBACH MAYOR SAYS EXPLOSION CAUSED BY BOMB

View details · Gregor Peter

@L0gg0l

24m

#Ansbach - Witness reports claim just before before the explosion a man with a backpack was denied entry to the music festival

View details ·

Spokesman Bavarian Interior Ministry confirmed intentionally caused explosion in Ansbach - Reuters View details ·

Go to bed....we can pick it up where we left it off some other time...

lol, what a pussy. we don't need to pick anything up. i am not bothered by usmb ***** lying about me. i just wanted to see your reaction. it was as expected.

lol, what a pussy. we don't need to pick anything up. i am not bothered by usmb ***** lying about me. i just wanted to see your reaction. it was as expected.
Go to bed....you had enough for today... you are cut...

Forum List

Back