Breaking: Explosion in Germany

Ohhhh.....lookie, lookie.....what do we have here?

A fresh Islamic terror attack?

Nah......what Islamic terror? when where?

:rolleyes:

Police have confirmed that fatalities and injuries have occurred, but say the cause of the gas explosion is yet to be determined.

The explosion came during a music festival was being held in the district.

Explosion in German restaurant
so, a music festival was going on at the time.

One wonders what will the German authorities will come up next with......they are running out of ideas....to explain jihadists crimes. :laugh:

I hope they take care of their gas pipes better next time.;)

It is probably just as likely to be a gas explosion, however, like the German Interior Minister, people are naturally concerned ATM when explosions occur particularly during an event with lots of people attending - ie the music festival. Or maybe he's just an islamophauxbic asshole?

German interior minister is reportedly on his way from Berlin to #Ansbach suggesting this could potentially be another attack on German soil

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Police have confirmed that fatalities and injuries have occurred, but say the cause of the gas explosion is yet to be determined.

The explosion came during a music festival was being held in the district.

Explosion in German restaurant
so, a music festival was going on at the time.
I think it is the Bach music festival.

Apparently, the explosion occurred in "Eugene's wine bar" in the parish road. The police first spoke of a "restaurant explosion." Police and rescue workers are in large-scale operation. Also at least one helicopter was ordered to Ansbach. The downtown area is cordoned off a large area, in the surrounding streets is to shortly after midnight still. Sirens can be heard now only sporadically. In town house, the police have set up their operations center. A crisis team was formed. Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann (CSU) is located on the way to Ansbach. The Palace Square is full of emergency vehicles. A special task force (SEC) of the police is in use. The cause of the explosion is unclear. Several media reports of a gas explosion, an official confirmation is not available for this information. "The only thing I know is that there has been an explosion," police spokesman Michael Konrad told nordbayern.de. "Everything else I can not confirm." He was himself just arrived on the scene and had to once an overview, so Konrad against 23.30. From Nuremberg volunteers firefighters from Katzwang and Almoshof were called to assist. In the immediate vicinity of the Ansbach Open will take place at the time, a three-day music festival that attracts many visitors. The concert was canceled, some 2,500 visitors left the venue.

Schwere Explosion erschüttert Ansbach - Ansbach - nordbayern.de
google translator

Forum List

Back