Breaking: Explosion in Germany

The Muslim Terrorist was denied entry into Germany at one point apparently. These Muslim savages cross into Germany after being booted just like Hispanic rapists cross back into the USA after being deported.

News about #Ansbach on Twitter

so, you concerned posters. can you tell me if your tv news channels are reporting this?

Probably not. It doesn't fit their agenda.
wow. so if it is not shown in the USA, then it does not fit their agenda? i agree.

There is a possibility that it is ISIS inspired and the MSM doesn't want to make Obama look bad.

MSM doesn't want to make obama bad? where did you get such a cwazy idea? Anyhow....back at the ranch obama says we are winning aka defeating ISIS...that is why they are comitting so much terrorism...because they are losing on the battlefield....so do not worry obama has got everything under control.....and remember we are winning...yeh dats da ticket.

So, you believe in censorship by terrorists. Got it. :banned:
BBC news just reported an explosion in German restaurant - ? 1 dead
Wow, thanks for your unfailing efforts in helping spread fear. Isis must love you.
No, I believe that you are terrified and therefore fulfill the terrorists aims. In other words, you are them.

Oh yeh we have nothing to fear but fear itself dats da ticket...roosevelt proclaimed dat back in the WWII era....went over real big with marines in fox holes on Tarawa facing another japanese banzai charge.

Wow, thanks for your unfailing efforts in helping spread fear. Isis must love you.

Yeh...you on to something girly girl....remember how FDR kept Pearl Harbor a secret....didnt want to scare the American people. Cuz if the peeps got scared...dat meant the japs had won...ok I get it girly girl.

Hermann: the explosion was deliberate
Herrmann : " We do not know at the moment whether the offender has acted purely in this suicidal intent or whether his intention was to take other people to death.

Yeah. It's so confusing. So many people who are suicidal go out to crowded places and festivals with explosives strapped to themselves without the intention of taking others with them :eusa_doh:

Oh dont get so upset.....the media is just trying to be fair aka never say the muslims might want to kill infidels just to be killing ifidels just to be in compliance wid da Koran...and anyhow he might have been a Christian who knows....eventually we will figure it all out...once we figure out what his motive was...which might be difficult...why would anyone want to kill a bunch of infidels....makes no sense...makes no logic...whut dat someone yelling bout islam? No we do not want to go there and we will not go there....just a random isolated event...islam is a peaceful religion....all our presidents have proclaimed that ova and ova as they trotted around the globe. And never,never forget dat all muslims are not terrorists.

But how do we tell the good ones from the bad ones? I guess we just have to wait and see how they behave..whether or not they engage in jihad or not...if they do we will just send them back. I mean everyone deserves a second chance...we must not profile...that would be waycist.

The Muslim Terrorist was denied entry into Germany at one point apparently. These Muslim savages cross into Germany after being booted just like Hispanic rapists cross back into the USA after being deported.

Young male muslims(the profile of a jihadist) come and go in and out of America like there is a big revolving door...thats all our immigration policy amounts to .... a big revolving door...and if they by chance catch one....just release him the next day....kinda like fishing...catch and release.

Bombenanschlag in Ansbach: Tat "im Namen Allahs" - Ansbach - nordbayern.de
Bombing in Ansbach : act " in the name of Allah "

Today 09:51 AM The perpetrator had six Facebook accounts full Islamist content and the glorification of violence. The bomb apparently consisted of cellulose thinner, gasoline, pebbles and sharp metal parts. The ingredients come from several hardware stores. The property, in the 27-year-old has lived, is a former hotel, where he had a private room. Interior Minister Herrmann announced that the police should be increased in total personnel. Today 09:42 AM The 27-year-old Syrian've had quite a bit of cash on them, police said Vice President Fertinger. It was involved was a roll of 50 euro bills. Within Ansbach of perpetrators have also changed twice the apartment. Today 09:37 AM Today 09:32 AM On a mobile phone there is a threatened attack the perpetrator himself as a video, as Interior Minister Herrmann. The perpetrator cancel an act of revenge against German to retaliation because they might destroy Muslims. In a first translation of the Arabic text it hot, the perpetrators act in the name of Allah.

Stop in Ansbach : perpetrators built bomb in refugee accommodation . Police found a laptop with glorifying violence Islamist videos .

From the same link above

So, from the last 2 statements, possibly others involved?
I heard ISIS has claimed responsibility.

Same link

Today 08:53 AM CSU General Secretary Andreas Scheuer has demanded after the attacks of Wurzburg and Ansbach scrutinizing all refugees in Germany . "We need a registration audit of all Come to Germany refugees," Scheuer told Deutsche Presse-Agentur in Munich . " A self-assessment is not sufficient. Each refugee has personally consulted by the authorities and are closely monitored in order to prevent a general suspicion , "says Scheuer . Anyone abusing the hospitality in Germany , must immediately deported or - if this is not possible - immediately be " accommodated under control " .

What I read was he was denied asylum, but was allowed to stay temporarily, according to press conference.

“In both the cases of Ansbach and Reutlingen, the attackers had gone through a full asylum application and security check,” de Maizière said at a news conference.

from usatoday

Yep, this guy and the machete attacker both went through security checks. Didn't do much good. And this guy was in an apt for refugees, had a wad of euros, and built the bomb in his refugee flat. Laptop had jihadi attacks all over it. And he had 6 facebook accounts with the same . Yet he was pretty much under the radar, even though they had dealt with him previously.
Where have we heard that before?
Hermann: the explosion was deliberate
Herrmann : " We do not know at the moment whether the offender has acted purely in this suicidal intent or whether his intention was to take other people to death.

Yeah. It's so confusing. So many people who are suicidal go out to crowded places and festivals with explosives strapped to themselves without the intention of taking others with them :eusa_doh:

Oh dont get so upset.....the media is just trying to be fair aka never say the muslims might want to kill infidels just to be killing ifidels just to be in compliance wid da Koran...and anyhow he might have been a Christian who knows....eventually we will figure it all out...once we figure out what his motive was...which might be difficult...why would anyone want to kill a bunch of infidels....makes no sense...makes no logic...whut dat someone yelling bout islam? No we do not want to go there and we will not go there....just a random isolated event...islam is a peaceful religion....all our presidents have proclaimed that ova and ova as they trotted around the globe. And never,never forget dat all muslims are not terrorists.

But how do we tell the good ones from the bad ones? I guess we just have to wait and see how they behave..whether or not they engage in jihad or not...if they do we will just send them back. I mean everyone deserves a second chance...we must not profile...that would be waycist.

Yeah, Ravi seems to think we are like them if we post news on what havoc they have caused. I like Ravi, even though we disagree alot, but that is really out there. Nothing we say or do will stop them from attempting to carry out their caliphate.
Is someone trying to censor the news? Don't they have to or Internet? Lol.

Yeah, Ravi seems to think we are like them if we post news on what havoc they have caused. I like Ravi, even though we disagree alot, but that is really out there. Nothing we say or do will stop them from attempting to carry out their caliphate.
Ah, it's Ratti. That figures. So the Western media who report these events must be 'like them' too. How extraordinary! Lol.

I just read that the attacker in Ansbach and Wurzburg have been linked through common ISIS contacts. It went on to say the Ansbach attacker had planned on exploding his device within the festival, itself. Fortunately, he was denied entrance, otherwise it might have been much worse.
Würzburg und Ansbach: Attentäter mit Kontakt nach Nahost - Region - nordbayern.de
The assassins of Ansbach and Würzburg had to search desSpiegel contacts to Saudi Arabia . The investigators had so far only confirmed that both men had may receive instructions from the Middle East to just before their deeds . The news magazine now reports that young men faced multiple phone numbers in contact with alleged members of the terrorist militia Islamic State ( IS ) , including in Saudi Arabia . This follows from chats , the German authorities of powers. A spokeswoman for the federal prosecutor investigating in Karlsruhe was to not to reach first .

Ah, it's Ratti. That figures. So the Western media who report these events must be 'like them' too. How extraordinary! Lol.

Forum List

Back