BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

LOLOL

"She??" You don't even know who the fuck we're talking about. Fuck off, wanker.
I don't make up stories to pass a lie. I give two shits if it's a he or she, the fact is you lied. And you do it almost every post.

We need context and tone

Trump: And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

Trump: And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.
and what? what is there?

I don't make up stories to pass a lie. I give two shits if it's a he or she, the fact is you lied. And you do it almost every post.

LOL

You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know who you're talking about. Fuck off, wanker.

Out of context and intentionally distorted by you.......you are an asshole.

LOLOL

That's a direct quote.

He claims 2020 ballots were being shredded (they weren't). Then threatens the SoS that it's more of a crime for the SoS to do nothing about it than it is for those who were shredding ballots.

Then says he's "notifying" the SoS that he's "letting it happen." Then says he just wants to find ONE vote more than he needs to flip the state to him.

Deny it all you want. It's under investigation now. That phone call was played to a grand jury. Along with Trump's involvement with getting Republicans (who were given immunity in exchange for their testimony) to sign up as [fake] Georgia electors for Trump.

LOLOL

That's a direct quote.

He claims 2020 ballots were being shredded (they weren't). Then threatens the SoS that it's more of a crime for the SoS to do nothing about it than it is for those who were shredding ballots.

Then says he's "notifying" the SoS that he's "letting it happen." Then says he just wants to find ONE vote more than he needs to flip the state to him.

Deny it all you want. It's under investigation now. That phone call was played to a grand jury. Along with Trump's involvement with getting Republicans (who were given immunity in exchange for their testimony) to sign up as [fake] Georgia electors for Trump.

The direct quote out of context and without the addition of his saying 'not the nazis'.......he spoke about the people on both sides of the statue issue...

Like this woman.....you dumb ass...

Sandra Crenshaw, a former city council member in Dallas, believes removing the memorials is futile. Crenshaw, who is black, has aligned herself with Buffalo Soldier historians and Sons of Confederate Veterans to create a predominantly black group that is working to protect Confederate memorials, such as the Confederate War Memorial, which sits at the heart of the city. The group argues that removing the statues would be a useless act guided by the false notion it will cure racism.
-----
Mayor Levar Stoney of Richmond, Virginia — another black politician — made a similar argument. Last week, he said he decided to keep the Confederate statues lining the city's Monument Avenue standing. The statues in question were in memoriam of Robert E. Lee, Matthew Fontaine Maury, J.E.B Stuart, Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis — all of whom fought on the Confederate side of the Civil War. Instead of tearing them down, Stoney said he wanted to "set the historical record straight" by adding context to the memorial through signage and supplementary statues of African Americans, such as the first female bank president Maggie Walker, according to an official statement.

The direct quote out of context and without the addition of his saying 'not the nazis'.......he spoke about the people on both sides of the statue issue...

Like this woman.....you dumb ass...

Sandra Crenshaw, a former city council member in Dallas, believes removing the memorials is futile. Crenshaw, who is black, has aligned herself with Buffalo Soldier historians and Sons of Confederate Veterans to create a predominantly black group that is working to protect Confederate memorials, such as the Confederate War Memorial, which sits at the heart of the city. The group argues that removing the statues would be a useless act guided by the false notion it will cure racism.
-----
Mayor Levar Stoney of Richmond, Virginia — another black politician — made a similar argument. Last week, he said he decided to keep the Confederate statues lining the city's Monument Avenue standing. The statues in question were in memoriam of Robert E. Lee, Matthew Fontaine Maury, J.E.B Stuart, Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis — all of whom fought on the Confederate side of the Civil War. Instead of tearing them down, Stoney said he wanted to "set the historical record straight" by adding context to the memorial through signage and supplementary statues of African Americans, such as the first female bank president Maggie Walker, according to an official statement.

I quoted that entire segment of their conversation. Lying that it's out of context because you hate the implication doesn't help you.

he isnt talking about Georgia retard.

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot...

That is such bullshit……….distorting what he said is typical of you left wing fascists….
Poor teabagger.

Trump urged Georgia election official to 'find' votes in ...​

View attachment 788877
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › trump-insists-he...
Jan 3, 2021 — President Trump insisted that he won the state of Georgia in the 2020 presidential race during a phone call with Georgia's Secretary of ...

try reading whats posted retard.

I just showed you what was posted.

face-palm-gif.278959

what does it mean? I see you have no thought huh? color me surprised.
Surprised?
That figures.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” Trump told Raffensperger before questioning the secretary about a “rumor” that ballots for him were “shredded” in Fulton County, which is home to Atlanta, the state’s largest city and a major Democratic bastion.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

WHY was Trump LOOKING for votes?

Surprised?
That figures.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” Trump told Raffensperger before questioning the secretary about a “rumor” that ballots for him were “shredded” in Fulton County, which is home to Atlanta, the state’s largest city and a major Democratic bastion.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

WHY was Trump LOOKING for votes?
We’ll if ballots were shredded means?

Forum List

Back