BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

What has every 2nd amendment gun nut promised us they would do if an intruder tried to break into their house, or advocated that others do? But somehow this officer is a murderer when he does the same? :auiqs.jpg:

bwaaaaaaa what idiocy......clearly not the same......no one was breaking into his house.

He killed a unarmed female protestor who had served America for 14 years in the military....not some criminal.

Try not to be so ridiculous next time. O.K.?

The cop was doing his job.
You just admited the months of violent and destructive riots were regarding media and politician incitement of "selective events" regarding "police officers doing their job" and making bad choices all creating a new twisted narrative for political tactical means.
Did any of those Dems get removed from office or from their news host jobs?-enough said.
The cop at the Capitol was doing his job of protecting the Congresscritters. Ashli Babbitt was storming the Capitol and coming after the members of the House, with a crowd of like minded people behind her screaming for Mike Pence's head. Who gives a shit if she had a gun?

Without a single drawn gun, that crowd of terrorists injured 140 police officers, killed one, sent the members of Congress fleeing and did millions in damage, using flag poles, baseball bats, fists, feet and fire extinguishers. If the Capitol police had allowed her through that window, what would have happened then? I'll tell you-- there would have been dozens more right behind her. Every House member behind those cops would have been in danger.

He did the right thing. Ashli Babbitt didn't.
But he shot randomly out to a hall that had Police, and could have hit anyone out there including police officers. By not releasing his name nobody can research his ties or political orders, which is very pertinent.

Whites should peacefully protest and burn down every city in America...

People are getting very tired of the double-standard aka....ok for blacks to kill innocent unarmed whites...not ok for white cops to kill black criminals.

When the law is not applied fairly, the PEOPLE lose all respect for the law. These idiots defending this asshole need to remember that.

What has every 2nd amendment gun nut promised us they would do if an intruder tried to break into their house, or advocated that others do? But somehow this officer is a murderer when he does the same? :auiqs.jpg:

Precisely. That's what I call, "Having it both ways ----- Priceless".

No....it is stooopid to the ninth degree....no similiarity....as has been pointed out.

it was a public building open to the public at the time,,,

sorry your bubble bursted so bad,,

Do public buildings typically require you to smash down reinforced doors and windows to get in? In america, we call that breaking and entering. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

it was a public building open to the public at the time,,,

sorry your bubble bursted so bad,,

Do public buildings typically require you to smash down reinforced doors and windows to get in? In america, we call that breaking and entering. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
not sure,,, doesnt change the fact your narrative was the rantings of an idiot,,,

interesting that police who shoot and kill armed and dangerous black men are considered going rogue, but a cop who shoots an unarmed white woman is doing his job. Is there something i am missing?

black men kill white women more than any other race,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
A white man is 20 times more like to be murdered by a black man, than a black man killed by a white man.
A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.
First of all you’re changing the terms of the debate midstream - typical tactic of a liar. Secondly I very much doubt those stats you’ve just made up while eating your own poop. MAGAt monkey.
I'm not changing the terms of debate.
You claimed incorrectly that most killings were white ion white or black on black.
Patently false.
Liar, or idiot.
According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).
Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates
As you can see my claims of the intraracial nature of crime are 100% TRUE. As a former prosecutor working in the criminal justice system nearly 3 decades, I FUCKING KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT.
If you can manage basic math monkey, you’ll see it’s a 2x disparate rate, not the 20x you FALSELY claim.
FUCKING MAGAt liars. You people are really the scum of this earth.

fact check is a biased site and has been debunked....most know this. See the article who is checking the fact checkers'

Last edited:

bwaaaaaaa what idiocy......clearly not the same......no one was breaking into his house.

He killed a unarmed female protestor who had served America for 14 years in the military....not some criminal.

So.....because she served in the military that means ex military don't commit crimes? That's some logic there. What babitt did that day was no different than some random thug breaking into your house. What would you do in that situation?

murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
Could we please leave BLM out of this?
Why, if it had been an unarmed black woman murdered by a white cop, BLM would have been rioting nationwide. But, it wasn't and the murderer has not been charged. WLM.

Exactly.....and he will not be charged even though it was clearly excessive use of force.....you notice in the killer's statement him saying over and over he did not know this and he did not know that....obviously since he was so blind as to what was going on around him he had no reason to shoot anyone.....I will be very surprised that if a background check on him does not reveal animosity towards whites.
At the very least the incompetent cop violated accepted use of force policies by shooting before he knew. He murdered that lady.

Exactly....what you see when you read his testimony is in essence....i didnt see nuffin I didnt know nuffin........in such a case he should not have shot anyone.

So.....because she served in the military that means ex military don't commit crimes? That's some logic there. What babitt did that day was no different than some random thug breaking into your house. What would you do in that situation?

Nonsense......your comprehension skills seem to be missing in action.

He killed a innocent and unarmed woman who had a history of service to America...is dat toooo complex for ya????

Hey pole smoker the capitol is a public building.

He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
So why didn’t every other cop shoot all the other protesters at the Capitol?
I don't know. They'd been involved in a bloody battle with them outside for an hour, so why they didn't start shooting is a puzzle.

So why didn’t every other cop shoot all the other protesters at the Capitol?
I don't know. They'd been involved in a bloody battle with them outside for an hour, so why they didn't start shooting is a puzzle.
Bloody battle lol they were taking selfie’s

black men kill white women more than any other race,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
A white man is 20 times more like to be murdered by a black man, than a black man killed by a white man.
A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.
Why is it that despicable lies like this are allowed to stand and my response to them are deleted as trolling? Who are the cocksucking MAGAt liars moderating this board? How do I request that they delete my account entirely? This fucking place is a cesspool of toxic garbage lies and toxic garbage MAGAt traitors.

Forum List

Back