BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.

ESPECIALLY when that same mob of knuckledraggers had bashed doors in, smashed windows to gain entry, chanted HANG MIKE PENCE and built a gallows, clocked several police on the outside, cutting fingers off and other injuries, and pressed one of them in a door frame.

THAT is what's coming in the window, that you'd like to hallucinate as "not a threat".

FUCK you, Regressive Hunter.
At last, a voice of reason. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one left here with a working mind.
Patriots will not stand for stolen elections.

black men kill white women more than any other race,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
fail,,

The mod shut down the thread before I could get the link posted.

The man should be arrested and charged with the murder of an unarmed citizen. If the races had been reversed, there would have been nationwide riots. But as usual when a democrat gets caught committing a crime, the MSM and democrats response is ------ crickets.

CHANGE MY MIND
A white man is 20 times more like to be murdered by a black man, than a black man killed by a white man.
A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.

CHANGE MY MIND

You miss the whole point.....which is blacks kill whites out of all proportion to how whites kill blacks. Blacks rape white women out of proportion to how white men rape black women.

Are you getting mah drift missy?

chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html

Last edited:

CHANGE MY MIND
fail,,
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you MAGAts do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.

He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
Could we please leave BLM out of this?
Why, if it had been an unarmed black woman murdered by a white cop, BLM would have been rioting nationwide. But, it wasn't and the murderer has not been charged. WLM.

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

Here is his picture..........View attachment 461674
Classic...Black Cop shoots unarmed White Woman....

BTW, I saw the video and I figured he was black. They cut if off as soon as the video showed his face....so I wasn't absolutely sure.

CHANGE MY MIND
fail,,
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you MAGAts do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.
I knew it--another liberal democrat with Trump living in her head. Typical insulting democrat response when they have no argument.

CHANGE MY MIND
Linkie?

You just admited the months of violent and destructive riots were regarding media and politician incitement of "selective events" regarding "police officers doing their job" and making bad choices all creating a new twisted narrative for political tactical means.
Did any of those Dems get removed from office or from their news host jobs?-enough said.
The cop at the Capitol was doing his job of protecting the Congresscritters. Ashli Babbitt was storming the Capitol and coming after the members of the House, with a crowd of like minded people behind her screaming for Mike Pence's head. Who gives a shit if she had a gun?

Without a single drawn gun, that crowd of terrorists injured 140 police officers, killed one, sent the members of Congress fleeing and did millions in damage, using flag poles, baseball bats, fists, feet and fire extinguishers. If the Capitol police had allowed her through that window, what would have happened then? I'll tell you-- there would have been dozens more right behind her. Every House member behind those cops would have been in danger.

He did the right thing. Ashli Babbitt didn't.

CHANGE MY MIND
A white man is 20 times more like to be murdered by a black man, than a black man killed by a white man.
A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.
First of all you’re changing the terms of the debate midstream - typical tactic of a liar. Secondly I very much doubt those stats you’ve just made up while eating your own poop. MAGAt monkey.
I'm not changing the terms of debate.
You claimed incorrectly that most killings were white ion white or black on black.
Patently false.

ESPECIALLY when that same mob of knuckledraggers had bashed doors in, smashed windows to gain entry, chanted HANG MIKE PENCE and built a gallows, clocked several police on the outside, cutting fingers off and other injuries, and pressed one of them in a door frame.

THAT is what's coming in the window, that you'd like to hallucinate as "not a threat".

FUCK you, Regressive Hunter.
At last, a voice of reason. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one left here with a working mind.

A willingly working mind at least. You're (we're) immersed in a sewer of sociopathic seditionistic losers bent on finding any shred of illusion to get Orange Crash off the hook for what he did, all for no higher purpose than, "because Cult". To that end they'll happily twist themselves into ludicrous pretzelage, oblivious to anything approaching Reality.

The mod shut down the thread before I could get the link posted.

The man should be arrested and charged with the murder of an unarmed citizen. If the races had been reversed, there would have been nationwide riots. But as usual when a democrat gets caught committing a crime, the MSM and democrats response is ------ crickets.
Disagree all you want Botox Girl, the facts remain. Again typical democrat response when they have no argument.

You just admited the months of violent and destructive riots were regarding media and politician incitement of "selective events" regarding "police officers doing their job" and making bad choices all creating a new twisted narrative for political tactical means.
Did any of those Dems get removed from office or from their news host jobs?-enough said.
The cop at the Capitol was doing his job of protecting the Congresscritters. Ashli Babbitt was storming the Capitol and coming after the members of the House, with a crowd of like minded people behind her screaming for Mike Pence's head. Who gives a shit if she had a gun?

Without a single drawn gun, that crowd of terrorists injured 140 police officers, killed one, sent the members of Congress fleeing and did millions in damage, using flag poles, baseball bats, fists, feet and fire extinguishers. If the Capitol police had allowed her through that window, what would have happened then? I'll tell you-- there would have been dozens more right behind her. Every House member behind those cops would have been in danger.

He did the right thing. Ashli Babbitt didn't.
"Who gives a shit if she had a gun?"
You evaded my previous question, so I'm assuming that you would NOT have supported this killing if the cop was white and the protester was BLM.
Also your claim that the protesters killed a police officer shows your complete lack of knowledge.
All the fake news channels have retracted that lie. Like weeks ago.
So you are either mendacious, or low information.

Forum List

Back