BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

Quit pretending they are just misguided tourists!

the elected officials had already been taken out of the building,,

stop lying,,
It is you that's lying. At the time of the shooting congressmen were still in the gallery being protected by the capitol police and secret service pointing their guns at the door.
Shortly after members of the swat team showed up with machine guns that stopped them from from entering the gallery.

The cop was doing his job.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

Another asshole excuse maker for the excessive use of deadly force.

If Babbit were black, and the cop white, you'd be shitting turkeys .
If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.
Dozens went through that window, you fucking cromagnon.

Why weren't they killed too?
I don't think anyone else tried to go through THAT window.
How was it a threat that justified murdering her?
First off, she was not murdered. A murder is a unlawful taking of another's life. She was killed by a police officer and by default (for the most part) that means unless and until otherwise adjudicated, the killing was lawful.

I understand why you all may not like the fact that she was killed but how is it that just about everyone on this thread has stated at one point in time or another that black people who get shot by the cops for not complying with their demands or instructions or even if they are running away deserve to be shot and killed (killed for disobedience or because the police feared for their lives even when they were wrong and no threat was present). Yet when it comes to Ashli, why aren't the police justified in shooting what they consider a threat by a person who is not complying with their commands and is in fact advancing on them and attempting to breach a barricaded position?

This black versus white, cops versus civilians is all twisted around. Black people are automatically seen by many in law enforcement as a threat, even when we're not engaged in activity that is threatening, while white people, not so much, even when they ARE engaged in threatening and/or unlawful behavior.

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

stop lying,,
It is you that's lying. At the time of the shooting congressmen were still in the gallery being protected by the capitol police and secret service pointing their guns at the door.
Shortly after members of the swat team showed up with machine guns that stopped them from from entering the gallery.
so what youre saying is they were in another part of the building under protection of other officers,,

WOW so that cop that shot the women wasnt protecting congressmen ,,,

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.

stop lying,,

You sure? And, did the police protecting the site know this? If you look at the timeline, it's tight. Fact is, she was absolutely breaking the law and part of a mob threatening our OUR elected officials. If she hadn't been engaged in that she wouldn't have been shot. If someone was engaged in a home invasion - and they get shot...is that ok? Or, does it depend on the partisanship of the participants?

Liar.

First off, she was not murdered. A murder is a unlawful taking of one's life. She was killed by a police officer and by default (for the most part) that means unless and until otherwise adjudicated, the killing was lawful.

I understand why you all may not like the fact that she was killed but how is it that just about everyone on this thread has stated at one point in time or another that black people who get shot by the cops for not complying with their demands or instructions or even if they are running away deserve to be shot and killed (killed for disobedience or because the police feared for their lives even when they were wrong and no threat was present). Yet when it comes to Ashli, why aren't the police justified in shooting what they consider a threat by a person who is not complying with their commands and is in fact advancing on them and attempting to breach a barricaded position?

This black versus white, cops versus civilians is all twisted around. Black people are automatically seen by many in law enforcement as a threat, even when we're not engaged in activity that is threatening, while white people, not so much, even when they ARE engaged in threatening and/or unlawful behavior.

That is a really really good point.

Liar.

stop lying,,

You sure? And, did the police protecting the site know this? If you look at the timeline, it's tight. Fact is, she was absolutely breaking the law and part of a mob threatening our OUR elected officials. If she hadn't been engaged in that she wouldn't have been shot. If someone was engaged in a home invasion - and they get shot...is that ok? Or, does it depend on the partisanship of the participants?

he better have known,, and doesnt explain why hes the only one that shot someone,,,

this wasnt a home invasion,,,

I understand why you all may not like the fact that she was killed but how is it that just about everyone on this thread has stated at one point in time or another that black people who get shot by the cops for not complying with their demands or instructions or even if they are running away deserve to be shot and killed (killed for disobedience or because the police feared for their lives even when they were wrong and no threat was present).

Yet when it comes to Ashli, why aren't the police justified in shooting what they consider a threat by a person who is not complying with their commands and is in fact advancing on them and attempting to breach a barricaded position?

Amazing isn't it.

In the video you can even hear the crowd warn her "He's got a gun", yet she continued to breach the window.

Liar.

You would think they would have started shooting right away if they were armed. When you are out to kill everyone in Congress you should give the impression you are serious. Mountain out of a mole hill bullshit.

yesterday she was calling them blood thirsty killers,,,

shes a drama queen,,,

You are simply a liar, but that's ok. Trumpnuts tend to do that.

Mental illness should not be laughed at.

I understand why you all may not like the fact that she was killed but how is it that just about everyone on this thread has stated at one point in time or another that black people who get shot by the cops for not complying with their demands or instructions or even if they are running away deserve to be shot and killed (killed for disobedience or because the police feared for their lives even when they were wrong and no threat was present).

Yet when it comes to Ashli, why aren't the police justified in shooting what they consider a threat by a person who is not complying with their commands and is in fact advancing on them and attempting to breach a barricaded position?

Amazing isn't it.

In the video you can even hear the crowd warn her "He's got a gun", yet she continued to breach the window.

I think the police were also saying to get down weren't they?

It is you that's lying. At the time of the shooting congressmen were still in the gallery [behind the door being broken into] being protected by the capitol police and secret service pointing their guns at the door.
so what youre saying is they were in another part of the building under protection of other officers,,

I clarified my post. Congressmen were within feet of the door being broken into, when the capitol policeman fired a shot to repel the invaders.

Last edited:

Liar.

You would think they would have started shooting right away if they were armed. When you are out to kill everyone in Congress you should give the impression you are serious. Mountain out of a mole hill bullshit.

shes a drama queen,,,

sad that you still think I voted for trump or even like him,,,

whats worse is your hatred for him has caused you to make an ass of yourself and lie nonstop,,,

he better have known,, and doesnt explain why hes the only one that shot someone,,,

this wasnt a home invasion,,,
This wasn't a home invasion, it was worse. It was a violation of 18 USC 1752.
NOPE,,
it takes a special kind of stupid to think thats what was happening,,
it was a constitutional protected protest that got out of hand,,

but who said protest should be peaceful,,,

Amazing isn't it.

As a unarmed woman.

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

whats worse is your hatred for him has caused you to make an ass of yourself and lie nonstop,,,
It's amazing, innit?

Neither one of us voted for the dude, yet we're "Trumpsters" because we don't buy the left's endless river of bullshit.

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

Neither one of us voted for the dude, yet we're "Trumpsters" because we don't buy the left's endless river of bullshit.

just goes to show their hatred is controlling them,,,

its got to be a sad existence,,,

I have nothing good to say about republicans except that at least they arent democrats,,,,

NOPE,,

When they entered restricted space they violated 18 USC 1752, and that was after assaulting police officers (injuring 140 in total).

Peaceful my ass.

NOPE,,

When they entered restricted space they violated 18 USC 1752, and that was after assaulting police officers (injuring 140 in total).

Peaceful my ass.

funny that at one door the cops were letting them in and another theyre shooting them for entering,,,

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

More like you're Trumpsters because you endlessly regurgitate his talking points and defend his every tweet. Voting has nothing to do with it. We already know you don't vote, you just like to bitch and defend.

Forum List

Back