BREAKING: Ex-Apprentice #SummerZervos Paid $500,000 By @GloriaAllred To Accuse Trump (trunc)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh my! I am so shocked that the Dims would actually pay some whore to lie about Trump! And all you douche bags denied that such a thing ever took place.

The Apprentice loser and Trump “fake rape” accuser Summer Zervos was bribed $500,000 by Democrat fundraiser and lawyer Gloria Allred to make her accusations against Donald Trump, a deal that was shopped around to other ex-Apprentice contestants too, according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter. GotNews’ source tells us that Zervos’ sexual harassment accusation against Trump is a “completely fabricated hoax.” Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source.

Pop23

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh my! I am so shocked that the Dims would actually pay some whore to lie about Trump! And all you douche bags denied that such a thing ever took place.

The Apprentice loser and Trump “fake rape” accuser Summer Zervos was bribed $500,000 by Democrat fundraiser and lawyer Gloria Allred to make her accusations against Donald Trump, a deal that was shopped around to other ex-Apprentice contestants too, according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter. GotNews’ source tells us that Zervos’ sexual harassment accusation against Trump is a “completely fabricated hoax.” Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source.
Maybe she can afford Jenny Craig now?

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is she the one who got bumped by a camera and figured out ten years later that it must have been Trump.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Any chance you have a source for this that might qualify as at least slightly less than preposterous?

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Reaction score
upload_2016-11-3_18-55-31.png

Trump is rising, Hillary keeps sinking. So, Dems had to do whatever to distract the attention from Huma, the Saudi spy.

“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”

Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a crime? Are democrat activists immune from prosecution just like Hillary? We need a change.

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score

Any chance you have a source for this that might qualify as at least slightly less than preposterous?
Not even Fox is picking up on this one. But I have to say, I always thought Allred and Pirro are both party hacks. For a while there, I couldn't tell them apart.

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is stuff like this that causes me to go mostly with my past feelings for a candidate before they were running for President. I figure a good portion of the stuff we've heard over this past year has been B.S. most of which I can't or have no interest to verify, especially things qualifying as he said/she said . Before this all started I cared for neither and so I won't vote for either.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I heard Trump raped her before he was born.

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why won't trump let the show release the outake footage that they have ?

Intolerant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All these allegations coming out against Trump.
FB_IMG_1478034418412.jpg

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's amazing how many people are willing to place their reputation, livelihood and freedom in jeopardy for clinton inc.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List