Judge To Hear Defamation Case From Woman Accusing Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

Is Hitlary in office?

No?

We did that.

But who needs to brag? Who has time?

We have Supreme Court justice picks to be working on.

Right, exactly! Do not be shy. Assume your place in history as the good people who inflicted Trump upon the world in order to hopefully ban abortion! In fact, just assert it right now! Unless, of course, you lack confidence. Which I would understand.

Why not?

Life is start

Hillary_Clinton.png

Good. Dont be embarrassed. Step up and accept the credit you so richly deserve, Trumpkin.

Gladly.

Thank you!

12784689.jpg

You're welcome, and good for you! We need to be absolutely clear who gets the historical credit for inflicting Trump upon the world. Well, besides Putin. It wouldn't be fair to let him steal ALL the spotlight, right?

Putin?

You mean the dude that hooked up with Hitlary for that uranium deal?

Right, exactly! Do not be shy. Assume your place in history as the good people who inflicted Trump upon the world in order to hopefully ban abortion! In fact, just assert it right now! Unless, of course, you lack confidence. Which I would understand.

Why not?

Life is start

Hillary_Clinton.png

Good. Dont be embarrassed. Step up and accept the credit you so richly deserve, Trumpkin.

Gladly.

Thank you!

12784689.jpg

You're welcome, and good for you! We need to be absolutely clear who gets the historical credit for inflicting Trump upon the world. Well, besides Putin. It wouldn't be fair to let him steal ALL the spotlight, right?

Putin?

well, so the fantasy goes. But yes, same guy.

Why not?

Life is start

Hillary_Clinton.png

Gladly.

Thank you!

12784689.jpg

Putin?

1436521359_putin-v-gif-1.gif

Gladly.

Thank you!

12784689.jpg

Putin?

Don't you fret about Pootie-Pie. History will give him the credit he deserves .

Gladly.

Thank you!

12784689.jpg

Putin?

me-too.jpg

Putin?

me-too.jpg

Hmm, I think you are going to be disappointed, just like you were with the last 8 Hillary witch hunts.

Summer Zervos’ attorney confirmed that oral arguments will take place over Trump’s motion to dismiss the case.

A defamation lawsuit involving President Donald Trump’s alleged sexual harassment of a former contestant on “The Apprentice” is scheduled to be heard in court next Tuesday.

Summer Zervos, who accused Trump of sexually harassing her, is suing the president for defamation after he repeatedly called her allegations a “hoax” and claimed his presidential opponent Hillary Clinton’s campaign hired her to slander him.

Gloria Allred, Zervos’ attorney, confirmed the appearance to HuffPost, saying that a New York Supreme Court judge will hear oral arguments next week regarding the Trump legal team’s motion to dismiss the case.

Zervos was one of 16 women who came forward during the 2016 presidential campaign to accuse Trump of harassment or assault. She accused Trump of groping and forcibly kissing her on several occasions in 2007.

Many of the women, including Zervos, decided to come forward in October 2016 after a 2005 video surfaced showing Trump bragging to “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush about touching women without their consent and boasting that he can “grab them by the pussy.”

More: Judge To Hear Defamation Case From Woman Accusing Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

Good news to hear women are moving forward against Trump.
so when are you?....hey just asking im sure you were grabbed by your pussy at one time in your life....

Putin?

me-too.jpg

Hmm, I think you are going to be disappointed, just like you were with the last 8 Hillary witch hunts.
5169517cb282cd0c3115c543de3cc77a.jpg

Summer Zervos’ attorney confirmed that oral arguments will take place over Trump’s motion to dismiss the case.

A defamation lawsuit involving President Donald Trump’s alleged sexual harassment of a former contestant on “The Apprentice” is scheduled to be heard in court next Tuesday.

Summer Zervos, who accused Trump of sexually harassing her, is suing the president for defamation after he repeatedly called her allegations a “hoax” and claimed his presidential opponent Hillary Clinton’s campaign hired her to slander him.

Gloria Allred, Zervos’ attorney, confirmed the appearance to HuffPost, saying that a New York Supreme Court judge will hear oral arguments next week regarding the Trump legal team’s motion to dismiss the case.

Zervos was one of 16 women who came forward during the 2016 presidential campaign to accuse Trump of harassment or assault. She accused Trump of groping and forcibly kissing her on several occasions in 2007.

Many of the women, including Zervos, decided to come forward in October 2016 after a 2005 video surfaced showing Trump bragging to “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush about touching women without their consent and boasting that he can “grab them by the pussy.”

More: Judge To Hear Defamation Case From Woman Accusing Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

I wonder how far this will get?

"I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump. For almost a decade, my cousin would talk about how much she looked up to Mr. Trump and viewed him as an inspiration – a success story she wanted to copy. Summer would also talk about how kind and caring Mr. Trump was on the show, and how he would even visit children in hospitals without telling the press. She has praised the good things he's done for her life, and in fact she converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters even though we’ve never been active in politics before.
That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump. That’s not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that Summer’s actions today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the spotlight at Mr. Trump’s expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.” – John Barry, Mission Viejo, CA (first cousin of Summer Zervos)

Funny. I look forward to also hearing from the first cousins of all of Trump's other 15 accusers.
Yeah, me too. Especially the one who claimed he groped her at the Ray Charles concert. The one that was CANCELLED. That'll be interesting to watch, won't it?
is that the one were she said ray even witnessed it?...

If this were creditable in anyway, CNN, ABC, NBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, etc. would make sure it is in their top "news" daily.

But you should read what the law suit is about, instead of inventing the "news" like the far left huffington post hack site!

I wonder how far this will get?

"I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump. For almost a decade, my cousin would talk about how much she looked up to Mr. Trump and viewed him as an inspiration – a success story she wanted to copy. Summer would also talk about how kind and caring Mr. Trump was on the show, and how he would even visit children in hospitals without telling the press. She has praised the good things he's done for her life, and in fact she converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters even though we’ve never been active in politics before.
That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump. That’s not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that Summer’s actions today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the spotlight at Mr. Trump’s expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.” – John Barry, Mission Viejo, CA (first cousin of Summer Zervos)

Funny. I look forward to also hearing from the first cousins of all of Trump's other 15 accusers.
Yeah, me too. Especially the one who claimed he groped her at the Ray Charles concert. The one that was CANCELLED. That'll be interesting to watch, won't it?
is that the one were she said ray even witnessed it?...
He saw the whole thing. :lmao:

If this were creditable in anyway, CNN, ABC, NBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, etc. would make sure it is in their top "news" daily.

But you should read what the law suit is about, instead of inventing the "news" like the far left huffington post hack site!
lol.....the drone ate it i see....lol....

me-too.jpg

5169517cb282cd0c3115c543de3cc77a.jpg
Nope, still not triggered. Is this your strategy?: "Harp on Hillary.... then, ban abortion." Is this, like , a 5 year plan, or a 20-year plan?

Put another way: If this were credible, then credible news sources would be reporting it.

Haha, you didn't even realize you said this. Love me some irony.

Forum List

Back