BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

DavidS only cares about the Jews at the Chabad Center. These are Jews who study Judiasms most Holy book theTalmud. And are the most racist people in the world. To them, all non Jews, called gentiles, are less than sub humans and their lives are worth nothing.

According to the Holy Talmud they study day and night. Here is what it says about non Jews:

Sanhedrin 58b. "If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed".

Sanhedrin 57a . "When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep"

Baba Kamma 37b. "The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Yebamoth 98a. "All gentile children are animals".

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . "Gentiles prefer sex with cows".

Truth About the Talmud: Judaism's Holiest Book

(btw the Talmud has hundreds of these verses about gentiles)

Isn't that "hate" scripture ?

The American response to the terrorism in India is appalling!! Americans are generally ignorant of the world outside their boundaries, and it shows in the coverage of recent events. American TV has tried hard to somehow make a connection between the terrorist attacks in India, and US interest. Here are a few points to consider:

1) In the late 70s when the Soviets were in Afghanistan, the US fostered ties with the Pakistani intelligence services (ISI) and used the ISI as a conduit to funnel arms and money to the Taliban who were fighting the Soviets.

2) Over the next three decades, the ISI continued to build and maintain ties with the Taliban and other extremists in Pakistan. The US has sent billions of dollars to the Pakistani military with no strings attached, and certainly no requirement that the civilian governments in Pakistan reel in the ISI.

3) After 9/11, the US attitude was "You are with us or you are against us". Now the US pundits are asking for a "measured response" from India. Where was the American "measured response" after 9/11.

These are the reasons why we are hated in many parts of the world. It is not because we have "freedom" or because we have 200 channels on TV. People hate us because when it suits our needs, we have supported some of the worst elements around the world.

The American response to the terrorism in India is appalling!! Americans are generally ignorant of the world outside their boundaries, and it shows in the coverage of recent events. American TV has tried hard to somehow make a connection between the terrorist attacks in India, and US interest. Here are a few points to consider:

1) In the late 70s when the Soviets were in Afghanistan, the US fostered ties with the Pakistani intelligence services (ISI) and used the ISI as a conduit to funnel arms and money to the Taliban who were fighting the Soviets.

2) Over the next three decades, the ISI continued to build and maintain ties with the Taliban and other extremists in Pakistan. The US has sent billions of dollars to the Pakistani military with no strings attached, and certainly no requirement that the civilian governments in Pakistan reel in the ISI.

3) After 9/11, the US attitude was "You are with us or you are against us". Now the US pundits are asking for a "measured response" from India. Where was the American "measured response" after 9/11.

These are the reasons why we are hated in many parts of the world. It is not because we have "freedom" or because we have 200 channels on TV. People hate us because when it suits our needs, we have supported some of the worst elements around the world.

Yes---It's similar to an American election---we have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

DavidS only cares about the Jews at the Chabad Center. These are Jews who study Judiasms most Holy book theTalmud. And are the most racist people in the world. To them, all non Jews, called gentiles, are less than sub humans and their lives are worth nothing

Since my faith operates in Israel, I do have some understanding of this. And though what you claim is true to a degree, that has changed greatly over the years.

Further, on a personal note, you might want to consider your own feelings before you call another person racist.

Not according to DavidS!

Just google "Talmud says kill the gentiles" and all of the verses will come up.

The Chabad Center is a Jewish hate and genocide organization dedicated to the superiority of the Jews over all other people.

And you said that you were 100 percent against racism..........

Hatred and denigration of Jews qualifies as racist idiot.

How does exposing the hatred of gentiles by the Chabad Jews and the Talmud qualify as racism??? :confused:

No, :ahole-1:, you are continually speaking out about how bad the Jews are, and how great the Muslims are.

I kinda think that India would side with the Jews.

Too bad you're too stupid to recognize that, but, what else can you expect from a spiritually rudderless person?

Being against the Chabad Jews is the same as being aginst the German Nazis. They both say that they are the master race and all other people are sub species. Both groups are hate groups and extreme racists. So how can you defend either of them??? :confused:

First of all, your quotes are coming from a biased source. You're asking a nazi what he thinks of Jews. And it's like asking me what I think of Muslims. Clearly there is a bias.

Here is a website that has the English translation of the Talmud that isn't biased in any way.

The Talmud

Now I defy you to find racist text in there, because you won't. Ultra Orthodox Judaism and my version of Judaism (conservative) have very different outlooks on life, but it Judaism overall is a very peaceful religion and is one of the only religions that focuses on living here on Earth and letting G-d worry about what happens to us after we die. You don't see religious Jews going off in foreign countries and attacking innocent people - quite the opposite. Jews work hand in hand with gentiles (non-Jews) on creating a prosperous and wonderful world to live in. We feel we represent a beacon for all other religions and countries to look at and follow our example of how to live life. We don't in any way demand it nor we do we go over and kill people who don't follow our examples. We have never waged war against another country unless our own country was being threatened. We are a peaceful people and a peaceful religion. The quotes you find on that biased website do NOT exist in the Talmud.

Last edited:
You are wrong as usual Gunny.

Being against the Chabad Jews is the same as being aginst the German Nazis.

They both say that they are the master race and all other people are sub
species.

Both groups are hate groups and extreme racists.

So how can you defend either of them??? :confused:

Yet again your ignorance is showing Sucking Mouse. IF you would have bothered to read the Old Testament (maybe you didn't, would explain your failure as a Christian), you would see that the Jews DO NOT consider themselves to be the "master race". Quite the contrary, as God Himself told the Jews that they were going to be "priests to the world", and the tribe of Levi, (you know, the Levites....they wrote down Leviticus for all other priests), was to be the High Priests of Israel.

Tell me again......that qualifies as a "master race" HOW?

First of all, your quotes are coming from a biased source. You're asking a nazi what he thinks of Jews. And it's like asking me what I think of Muslims. Clearly there is a bias.

Here is a website that has the English translation of the Talmud that isn't biased in any way.

The Talmud

Now I defy you to find racist text in there, because you won't. Ultra Orthodox Judaism and my version of Judaism (conservative) have very different outlooks on life, but it Judaism overall is a very peaceful religion and is one of the only religions that focuses on living here on Earth and letting G-d worry about what happens to us after we die. You don't see religious Jews going off in foreign countries and attacking innocent people - quite the opposite. Jews work hand in hand with gentiles (non-Jews) on creating a prosperous and wonderful world to live in. We feel we represent a beacon for all other religions and countries to look at and follow our example of how to live life. We don't in any way demand it nor we do we go over and kill people who don't follow our examples. We have never waged war against another country unless our own country was being threatened. We are a peaceful people and a peaceful religion. The quotes you find on that biased website do NOT exist in the Talmud.
How come when you google the verses I posted it comes up Talmud???:confused:

Moses Maimonides: Advocate of Extermination

(the greatest Torah and Talmud teacher in all of Judiasm)

According to Maimonides' Principles, p. 5, Maimonides "spent twelve years extracting every decision and law from the Talmud, and arranging them all into 14 systematic volumes. The work was finally completed in 1180, and was called Mishnah Torah, or "Code of the Torah."

Maimonides taught in another part of the Mishnah Torah that gentiles are not human: "Man alone, and not vessels, can contract uncleanness by carriage. ...The corpse of a gentile, however, does not convey uncleanness by overshadowing. ...a gentile does not contract corpse uncleanness; and if a gentile touches, carries, or overshadows a corpse he is as one who did not touch it.

"To what is this like? It is like a beast which touches a corpse or overshadows it. And this applies not to corpse uncleanness only but to any other kind of uncleanness: neither gentiles nor cattle are susceptible to any uncleanness." (The Code of Maimonides, vol. 10, translated by Herbert Danby, Yale University Press, New Haven, 1954, pp. 8-9).

Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11: "A Jew who killed a righteous gentile is not executed in a court of law. It says in Exodus 21:14, 'If a man schemes against his fellow man and kills the man deliberately, take him away from the altar and put him to death.' But a gentile is not considered a man, and even more so, a Jew is not executed for killing an unrighteous gentile."

because of what you searched for
its only gonna give you the liar sites

you really are this stupid, arent you?

you're asking a racist redneck if he's really that dumb? Who else would impersonate a Muslim terrorist on internet message forums?

Moses Maimonides: Advocate of Extermination

(the greatest Torah and Talmud teacher in all of Judiasm)

According to Maimonides' Principles, p. 5, Maimonides "spent twelve years extracting every decision and law from the Talmud, and arranging them all into 14 systematic volumes. The work was finally completed in 1180, and was called Mishnah Torah, or "Code of the Torah."

Maimonides taught in another part of the Mishnah Torah that gentiles are not human: "Man alone, and not vessels, can contract uncleanness by carriage. ...The corpse of a gentile, however, does not convey uncleanness by overshadowing. ...a gentile does not contract corpse uncleanness; and if a gentile touches, carries, or overshadows a corpse he is as one who did not touch it.

"To what is this like? It is like a beast which touches a corpse or overshadows it. And this applies not to corpse uncleanness only but to any other kind of uncleanness: neither gentiles nor cattle are susceptible to any uncleanness." (The Code of Maimonides, vol. 10, translated by Herbert Danby, Yale University Press, New Haven, 1954, pp. 8-9).

Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11: "A Jew who killed a righteous gentile is not executed in a court of law. It says in Exodus 21:14, 'If a man schemes against his fellow man and kills the man deliberately, take him away from the altar and put him to death.' But a gentile is not considered a man, and even more so, a Jew is not executed for killing an unrighteous gentile."

Hey dirtbag, if you're gonna quote Maimonides, you may wish to study on something OTHER than fucked up blog sites that agree with your Islamist screwed up viewpoints.

Personally? I'd recommend this one, paying close attention to the series called "Derek HaShem", or The Way of God. Here's the website address, so that instead of putting all sorts of crap in your brain, you would finally understand what you're spewing bullshit about............

Universal Torah Network

Oh yeah......in the latest one, you can also find out what "eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth" REALLY means.

You're welcome Sucking Mouse.

thanks for the tip.
it's not like i took you seriously anyway, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Forum List

Back