Breaking! Conservative Boris Johnson expected to win in Europe

Wow it’s awful quiet in here from the democrats,, let’s invite our friends rightwinger Siete Slade3200
JoeB131

Welcome to the party boys
What would you like me to respond to?
Can you read the subject? Lol
Yes Boris is gonna win... good job Boris, yea!!!

do you have a question?
No thank you for contributing in understanding the role! You bow down to the greatest party on earth the conservative party

Wow it’s awful quiet in here from the democrats,, let’s invite our friends rightwinger Siete Slade3200
JoeB131

To the opening post of this thread, dimwit.
The opening post is a link to an article about a UK election... there isn't a question. I don’t know why he called me in
We’re having a celebration of party come to it

JoeB131

do you have a question?
No thank you for contributing in understanding the role! You bow down to the greatest party on earth the conservative party
Glad your happy... I have a lot of respect for the conservative ideology.

JoeB131

do you have a question?
Glad your happy... I have a lot of respect for the conservative ideology.
As you should you are dismissed

JoeB131

To the opening post of this thread, dimwit.
The opening post is a link to an article about a UK election... there isn't a question. I don’t know why he called me in
Because you're a liberal lunatic who STILL hasn't responded to the opening post?

Just wait until the Trumpslide2020. It will be even bigger and better. People finally woke up to the leftist nonsense. He will just have to figure out his gender and grow up.

Labour is banished, democrats need to be banished to Mexico where they are campaigning as well. And that is if we do not colonize Mars and find the portal to hell.

Forum List

Back