BREAKING: Classified documents from Biden VP Office found at his Think Tank office; Trump responds!

no I am expecting biden to show proof,,,
Way ... Way ... Way ... too late.Biden's in hot water up to
his Ice Cream Cone slurping tongue.
He had no bidness being in possession of Classified
Anything.Only a Former President is allowed that priviledge.
Biden held on to those { how do they know it's 10 docs }
for going on 6 years.It became known by a legal authority
on November 2nd.It never went public until The House Speakership
was resolved.Meaning last Friday night.So this was case of some
kind of document dump in order to make it appear that Biden & Co.
are on the up & Up.So Garland is also on the Hot seat.

hey butt plug,, if not POTUS then who determines??
Potus by statute and law is the final authority over classified
material.Even usurping a National Archivist.
Not merely part of the perks of a Presidency but
how a Presidency runs.It's the hightest title in the land.
Presidents determine War and also Peace.They run the
Executive branch.

material.Even usurping a National Archivist.
Not merely part of the perks of a Presidency but
how a Presidency runs.It's the hightest title in the land.
Presidents determine War and also Peace.They run the
Executive branch.
but does mr buttplug know that??

but does mr buttplug know that??
No one actually knows what Biden knows.Including Biden
himself.So it's good in some respects.Not as a Potus.But as a
driven life career Pol who knows it.Biden knows it and that's all
he cares to know.That and maybe where to find Corn Pop to
pick a fight.Biden can just barely find his nose some days.
So he ain't quite a nosy parker yet.

material.
And the only one permitted to remove them.
Biden is President. He declassified them yesterday...after Obama declassified them way back in the day.... Sort of a declassification booster
So if he did that now, he would be obstructing justice. Obama? Isn't he the one who said something to the effect "leave it to Joe to F**k it up"
Way before he left. I think he did it on inauguration day.
He already is on record saying he didn't know how they got there.

Sounds like a DNC move to get him to not run in 2024.

Only guy I know who has $5000 an hour lawyers doing his packing for him.

And the only one permitted to remove them.

So if he did that now, he would be obstructing justice. Obama? Isn't he the one who said something to the effect "leave it to Joe to F**k it up"

He already is on record saying he didn't know how they got there.

Sounds like a DNC move to get him to not run in 2024.

Only guy I know who has $5000 an hour lawyers doing his packing for him.
Um ... " THEM " as in docs or rascally Agency holdovers like the
guy who pinned the Tail on Trump as if some Donkey.
Said guy being Alexander Vindman who worked across the street
from Trump's White House at the National Security Council office.
He ratted out Trump over the Infamous Zelensky phone call which
was the basis for Trump's December Impeachment.
Rush Limbaugh got a real kick out of this Vindman.His military
uniform could stand another medal pinned somewhere.It was
already draped with medals.Rushbo used to pronounce Vindmans
name with serious silliness.Vindman personified one of the Them

Is the story correct that most of the documents were related to the situation where he bragged about his extortion?

First off, as soon as Mr. Biden learned where the classified material, he contacted his legal and made sure the documents were removed. Next, said documents were locked and in a sealed office.

Nor did Mr. Biden ever deny having the documents or send lawyers to argue that the documents never existed..

Nor did Mr. Biden deliberately remove any documents. The Traitor removed over 300+Documents to Shit-A-Lago and those were NOT in a secure area where anyone could wander in and look them.

The Traitor lied about having the documents. He had lawyers argue before a judge that the Traitor did not have documents and those same asked for a Special Master to review the classified material that the Traitor claimed he did not have, that Special Master has since been removed.

The Traitor removed those documents from the WH. The Traitor at no time kept those documents in a secure area.

Go to getafuckinglife.com they might be able to help you there.

First off, as soon as Mr. Biden learned where the classified material, he contacted his legal and made sure the documents were removed. Next, said documents were locked and in a sealed office.

Nor did Mr. Biden ever deny having the documents or send lawyers to argue that the documents never existed..

Nor did Mr. Biden deliberately remove any documents. The Traitor removed over 300+Documents to Shit-A-Lago and those were NOT in a secure area where anyone could wander in and look them.

The Traitor lied about having the documents. He had lawyers argue before a judge that the Traitor did not have documents and those same asked for a Special Master to review the classified material that the Traitor claimed he did not have, that Special Master has since been removed.

The Traitor removed those documents from the WH. The Traitor at no time kept those documents in a secure area.

are you sure thats what he did?? remember he had them for 6 yrs in multiple locations,,

trump had them in a high security complex with secret service protection,,

biden left them for his team to deal with and read at will,,

First thing he said was he didn't know how they got there.......not surprising as he has difficulty finding where he supposed to go at speaking engagements.
How could he contact his legal when they were there rifling through his documents?
His $5000 an hour lawyers do side work moving documents, I heard. With impending investigations
looming, last fall, I bet they were there 'sanitizing' evidence.

THE FBI planted super duper secret docs at Trump's places. Didn't they?

Good point, this is one way for the dems to cancel Joe's 2024 ticket......He He He.

Is the story correct that most of the documents were related to the situation where he bragged about his extortion?
Probably similar ones that Trump also had.....Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Joe Biden’s Think Tank was just caught with classified documents from Biden’s VP Office.

The ten documents are said not to contain nuclear secrets, but otherwise nothing has been disclosed about the classified material they contain.

Here’s more from CBS News:

sorry already a thread and cant cancel this,,
And now a second batch

And now a second batch

so what? I bet they were in unopened envelopes. LOL
Turning over to the National Archives and ... is standard procedure when docs are found . I'm sure in packing up, lots of papers are taken and later discovered to belong with government

No one but Trump ever refused to give docs back, or lied about giving them back while holding onto more than given back, and then ignoring federal subpoenas while throwing temper tantrums screeching
"They're mine! All mine!"

Forum List

Back