BREAKING: Classified documents from Biden VP Office found at his Think Tank office; Trump responds!

so what? I bet they were in unopened envelopes. LOL
Turning over to the National Archives and ... is standard procedure when docs are found . I'm sure in packing up, lots of papers are taken and later discovered to belong with government

No one but Trump ever refused to give docs back, or lied about giving them back while holding onto more than given back, and then ignoring federal subpoenas while throwing temper tantrums screeching "They're mine! All mine!"
But DrUmPf!!!!

so what? I bet they were in unopened envelopes. LOL
Turning over to the National Archives and ... is standard procedure when docs are found . I'm sure in packing up, lots of papers are taken and later discovered to belong with government

No one but Trump ever refused to give docs back, or lied about giving them back while holding onto more than given back, and then ignoring federal subpoenas while throwing temper tantrums screeching "They're mine! All mine!"
So Biden and Trump violated the same laws.....both need to be held accountable.

And jut like that...they were declassified!
He can't declassify something he didn't know he had.......some 6 years after the fact.....that would be obstructing the law.
Word on the street is there will be more........when do we expect the beach house to be raided?

He's being setup by his own party.

A vice president can't declassify shit.... only a sitting president can... and Trump was still president until Joe was sworn in... after he was at Mar A Lago... the only reason Trump didn't immediately hand over his documents is because he was fighting to keep his documents... they were not top secret...
Biden took these documents and he had no right to do that... he should be in handcuffs right now....

He can't declassify something he didn't know he had.......some 6 years after the fact.....that would be obstructing the law.
Word on the street is there will be more........when do we expect the beach house to be raided?

He's being setup by his own party.
Well, he might have forgot he had declassified it....

Presidents can declassify anything...according to your blob anyway.

Man...I bet you wish you hadn't supported Trump's excuse earlier. LOL...

Well, he might have forgot he had declassified it....

Presidents can declassify anything...according to your blob anyway.

Man...I bet you wish you hadn't supported Trump's excuse earlier. LOL...
He forgot he even had them.....forget about your pipe dream.

Look at the bright side, Biden's ineptitude in handling classified documents will likely get Trump off.

Last edited:
He was not in office when he put the documents in his closet... VP's even in office can't declassify anything let alone an ex VP taking and keeping classified documents... that falls under the espionage act...
That's what they want to go after Trump for. Good for the goose, good for the gander.

He was not in office when he put the documents in his closet... VP's even in office can't declassify anything let alone an ex VP taking and keeping classified documents... that falls under the espionage act...
Well, he declassified them last week. Presidents CAN do that, right?

Forum List

Back