BREAKING: Classified documents from Biden VP Office found at his Think Tank office; Trump responds!

Wow...sounds hypocritical.

When your blob was caught, you didn't ask for any show of proof.
because hes the one that determines if its classified,,

now if pence had them then he would need to show proof they are no longer classified just like biden needs to do,,

Let's see, from what I recall from my days of handling classified documents, a "locked closet" is not sufficient to protect classified documents. FAIL. Also, I wonder how many FBI goons raided Biden's "Think Tank"?
was he refusing a subpoena?

and you're past is open to laughter

Let's see, from what I recall from my days of handling classified documents, a "locked closet" is not sufficient to protect classified documents. FAIL. Also, I wonder how many FBI goons raided Biden's "Think Tank"?
Can President Biden declassify anything and can he pardon himself?

LOL

because hes the one that determines if its classified,,

now if pence had them then he would need to show proof they are no longer classified just like biden needs to do,,
Biden is President. He declassified them yesterday...after Obama declassified them way back in the day.... Sort of a declassification booster

Joe Biden’s Think Tank was just caught with classified documents from Biden’s VP Office.

The ten documents are said not to contain nuclear secrets, but otherwise nothing has been disclosed about the classified material they contain.

Here’s more from CBS News:

sorry already a thread and cant cancel this,,
/----/
COr1cdjybklH-hoNYzDq15VqnuXeiojOmxJOivcNqOdh0OiOV19w9aqf81USsYstHo3yiS38Ph9679wEbeoNjJJ2SsUDmO7pST-VIlC767G1HT0m=s0-d-e1-ft

Forum List

Back