BREAKING: Capitulating to Stacey Abrams pressure groups, Georgia election officials have extended the use of fraud-prone absentee ballot "drop boxes"

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just heard the toilet flush on this country:

Paul Sperry @paulsperry_ BREAKING: Capitulating to Stacey Abrams pressure groups, Georgia election officials have extended the use of fraud-prone absentee ballot "drop boxes" for Jan 5 Senate runoffs + early processing,prompting one county GOP official to warn: "We will lose both Senate seats in January"

Paul Sperry @paulsperry_ BREAKING: Capitulating to Stacey Abrams pressure groups, Georgia election officials have extended the use of fraud-prone absentee ballot "drop boxes" for Jan 5 Senate runoffs + early processing,prompting one county GOP official to warn: "We will lose both Senate seats in January"

Fraud prone....according to who?

Let me guess....the same 'state official' that told you that there were 700,000 more mail in ballots counted than were requested?

There was no wide spread election fraud.
iu

Let's be fair to those cowardly officials.

They have to feed their families.

They know that Georgia is, uh, "changing" and that Ms. Abrams & people of her sterling character will soon be running things.

So those cowardly officials want to kiss posterior in order to keep their jobs.

After all, the job market is pretty tight nowadays.

Fraud prone....according to who?

Let me guess....the same 'state official' that told you that there were 700,000 more mail in ballots counted than were requested?

According to everyone who has ever impartially investigated the matter, including New York Times and the SCOTUS.

Abrams never conceded GA with her 50,000 vote.

Interesting that liberal faggots dont call her out for that. Why not?

Forum List

Back