Georgia ‘Ballot Traffickers’ dumped thousands of ballots in Drop Boxes in the middle of the night…

240 people each dumping thousands of phony ballots into the drop boxes could have easily reversed the outcome, dumbass.
Little green men could have come from Planet X and changed the election, but there is no proof in court of that happening either.

Sure they did.
Damn, that horse carcass must be absolutely rotting right now.
So they have video of them is what they are saying.....wouldn't you agree if caught on video that the traffickers should be tried for treason and shot along with who was paying them.....SOROS more than likely?

240 people each dumping thousands of phony ballots into the drop boxes could have easily reversed the outcome, dumbass.
And that doesn't even include the ones that they didn't catch.....IF TRUE, they all should be shot for treason-----and GA and other states votes invalidated. BIDEN and his HO must GO.

Bad guys need to be shot now-----turning criminals loose, the dem prosecutors chosing not to prosecute criminals but going after republican protestors for political came, soros and the chinese wanting to create chaos in america has already lead to a surge in crimes.....

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
So they have video of them is what they are saying.....wouldn't you agree if caught on video that the traffickers should be tried for treason and shot along with who was paying them.....SOROS more than likely?
Again, that's not what was said.....and what's with the constant Soros boogeyman??

Well good luck with it. Let me know if they write a law about ballot trafficking.
The already have, numskull. For example, the laws sys that if you drop off a ballot at a droop box, you an only drop off one at a time. That's to prevent Dim scum from using drop boxes to do vote harvesting.

The already have, numskull. For example, the laws sys that if you drop off a ballot at a droop box, you an only drop off one at a time. That's to prevent Dim scum from using drop boxes to do vote harvesting.
What state and when was it written?

Georgia, you idiot. It was written when Rathensburg decided he could rewrite GA election law.
I did a search on "Rathensburg rewriting election law" and only found things of this year, such as SB202. I am pretty sure, laws of 2021 will not change the 2020 elections, not even in Georgia. So there wasn't a law or even the term "ballot traffickers" in 2020? That's what I thought.

I did a search on "Rathensburg rewriting election law" and only found things of this year, such as SB202. I am pretty sure, laws of 2021 will not change the 2020 elections, not even in Georgia. So there wasn't a law or even the term "ballot traffickers" in 2020? That's what I thought.
The legislature didn't change it. That's just one of the numerous problem with the 2020 election. Rethensburger changed it without the approval of the legislature.

The legislature didn't change it. That's just one of the numerous problem with the 2020 election. Rethensburger changed it without the approval of the legislature.
So what law are you wanting to pass this year that will affect last year? I thought all expost facto laws void or voidable.

I'm complaining about hundreds of thousands of illegal votes, dumbass.

How about enforcing the regulations that were agreed to?
How come, with all the audits in every single state he won, there has been no evidence even found in the Republican states? After all the failures and wishful thinking, I'll wait for the evidence in courts, though you guys have failed in court 62 times or more.
Cheer up. There will be other elections. As long as a trumper doesn't win one, they will continue to be recognized and worth voting in.

This poster is the Mossad attorney on duty here, at least until faun returns from his latest Mossad "mission."

Forum List

Back