Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

The irony is that Rosenstine and Mueller are probably sweating this right now. Probably nobody has a better understanding of the corruption of Rosenstine, Mueller and the Swamp's corrupt cast of characters than Hannity. Hannity is probably like, "Come at me bro, interview me!"

lolll_ffejrj

By a show of hands, who here has hired a lawyer, just for the hell of it?

Cue Crickets....

Remember, the other two clients paid out 130,000 and 1.6 million for, as the French say, "Puh Say" to just go away.

Does Hannity have some so far hidden "Puh Say"?

Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.
I bet Trump's shittin' kittens.

View attachment 188404
You know, soaking your panties over nothing will eventually result in fungus and infection.
Shit the Democrats might try and impeach Hannity.
Psssst....let me explain to you that Hannity isn't in a Federal position.....you're welcome.

But Shep just announced that Producers have been trying to contact Shawn. No success yet. Shep will get back to us as soon as they do!

Will Hannity even mention this on his show tonight, or talk about Hillary instead.

The irony is that Rosenstine and Mueller are probably sweating this right now. Probably nobody has a better understanding of the corruption of Rosenstine, Mueller and the Swamp's corrupt cast of characters than Hannity. Hannity is probably like, "Come at me bro, interview me!"

lolll_ffejrj
Lol oh right, this Fox News douche nozzle has NOTHING to be worried about. Fox News hosts always have the utmost integrity.

. :alcoholic:

Source familiar w/ Hannity/Cohen legal relationship tells @GloriaBorger:

“Michael Cohen has never represented Sean Hannity in any matter involving a third party. Hannity has occasionally asked Mr Cohen questions concerning the law that Mr Cohen indicated would be privileged”

Dianne Gallagher (@DianneG) April 16, 2018

lolll_ffejrj
Lol oh right, this Fox News douche nozzle has NOTHING to be worried about. Fox News hosts always have the utmost integrity.

. :alcoholic:
Sean learned from Bill O'Reilly you know...

Hannity: "I've known Michael a long long time. Let me be very clear to the media: Michael never represented me in any matter"

Forum List

Back