Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

Can someone explain to me why this is important? :dunno:

So The Snowflake Theory is that Hannity colluded with Russia? :p

he could have used his program to advance ideas that deflected attention away from the investigation implementing Trump in obstruction ...

:badgrin:

OMG....

Hell's bells this is going to be one hummer of a great thread. I'm cutting peppers for jambalaya tonight working on my seeds and watching with great interest to see how long it takes to move this to conspiracy.

I go 8 hours.

he could have used his program to advance ideas that deflected attention away from the investigation implementing Trump in obstruction ...

OMG....

Hell's bells this is going to be one hummer of a great thread. I'm cutting peppers for jambalaya tonight working on my seeds and watching with great interest to see how long it takes to move this to conspiracy.

I go 8 hours.

It belongs in the Rubber Room.... as do some of these posters.

OMG....

I go 8 hours.

It belongs in the Rubber Room.... as do some of these posters.

Noticing a lot of retreads.

Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.
I bet Trump's shittin' kittens.
Hannity is Trump's Media Prostitute LOL
420279b87afd95a7ef1d651ba086f73056cd11751d8d52146943b252c16b44ec.gif

Forum List

Back