Breaking: British Para Troops Are Running Vehicle Patrols Through Center of Kabul to Extract Trapped UK Citizens —While Biden Abandons Trapped America

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Comment:
Holy Moley, The Paras have to keep an eye out on the Yanks to make sure they don't leave in the middle of the night....
This is unfathomable. Bai Dung has made a mockery of America, it's presidency and the military. He must resign. When reports of actual American citizens being killed (and it's going to happen) start to come in then he will have no choice. Yet knowing Joey Xi, he'll blame some one. When that happens, I shudder to think what Kamaltoe will do to America.
I suspect that Joey Xi, Sec State Blinken, Sec. Def. Austin and 'Woke' Gen. Milley are more concerned with how this action by the Brits reflects on them. They could give a rat's arse about our people trapped in Kabul and the rest of Afghanistan. Their incompetence and inaction shows it. I suspect that were the real President in DC that the Taliban would be put on notice long before not interfere with our people leaving or there would be a rain of thunder worse than they can imagine.
I laugh when reading Progressives comments on this board and the linked Twitter feeds. Perhaps the only time you'll see this, they're asking why stranded Americans don't take responsibility for themselves and show some accountability! What?? The lengths these morons will go to deflect for Joey Xi Bai Dung and their Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie ideology is sickening.
If Americans are killed during this debacle created by Joey Xi and his incompetent staff and Generals, I'm certain that the Quisling Media will try to bury such information deep. I don't think the International news will allow them allow the to get away with it.

Even if you cut Biden the benefit of the doubt over his withdrawal strategy and the catastrophic mistakes made there's simply no justification for him not endeavouring to protect his American citizens. No excuse whatsoever.

Man is a serpent.
Every dead American means more non white foreigners.

Every dead American means more non white foreigners.
I've never been one for conspiracies but starting to think there's a big one here.

Withdrawal from Aghan and letting loads of these savages into our countries, fast-tracked, with the justification being "we owe it to these people due to the West's actions in the Middle East"

That's the green light these traitors who Govern us need to herald in this fantastic new era of mass multiculturalism, against our will.

It's not just the USA, the UK have promised to take upto 20-thousand of them with 1000 arriving last night.

That's it started.

Beginning to think it's all intentional. The lot of it.

I've never been one for conspiracies but starting to think there's a big one here.

Withdrawal from Aghan and letting loads of these savages into our countries, fast-tracked, with the justification being "we owe it to these people due to the West's actions in the Middle East"

That's the green light these traitors who Govern us need to herald in this fantastic new era of mass multiculturalism, against our will.

It's not just the USA, the UK have promised to take up 20-thousand of them with 1000 arriving last night.

That's it started.

Beginning to think it's all intentional. The lot of it.
Even the MOST incompetent couldn't screw things up this badly by mistake. This was planned, just like the border chaos and the Covid nazism. It's all meant to confuse and humiliate Americans into a kind of mental surrender due to feeling impotent to stop it.

I recall a time when the military used to be sent into hostile areas to extract trapped Americans, whether a handful or a thousand, like in Grenada.

Comment:
Holy Moley, The Paras have to keep an eye out on the Yanks to make sure they don't leave in the middle of the night....
This is unfathomable. Bai Dung has made a mockery of America, it's presidency and the military. He must resign. When reports of actual American citizens being killed (and it's going to happen) start to come in then he will have no choice. Yet knowing Joey Xi, he'll blame some one. When that happens, I shudder to think what Kamaltoe will do to America.
I suspect that Joey Xi, Sec State Blinken, Sec. Def. Austin and 'Woke' Gen. Milley are more concerned with how this action by the Brits reflects on them. They could give a rat's arse about our people trapped in Kabul and the rest of Afghanistan. Their incompetence and inaction shows it. I suspect that were the real President in DC that the Taliban would be put on notice long before not interfere with our people leaving or there would be a rain of thunder worse than they can imagine.
I laugh when reading Progressives comments on this board and the linked Twitter feeds. Perhaps the only time you'll see this, they're asking why stranded Americans don't take responsibility for themselves and show some accountability! What?? The lengths these morons will go to deflect for Joey Xi Bai Dung and their Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie ideology is sickening.
If Americans are killed during this debacle created by Joey Xi and his incompetent staff and Generals, I'm certain that the Quisling Media will try to bury such information deep. I don't think the International news will allow them allow the to get away with it.

Any press on this says the UK troops are operating within the airport. NOT extracting from all over Kabul and the rest of the country.. They are operating in the same "no good options" that we are. And even if they WERE operating outside of the airport -- they would NEVER be announcing that in the world media..

A total of about 900 UK troops will patrol Kabul's airport after chaotic scenes on the runway, as part of efforts to secure evacuation flights.

Any press on this says the UK troops are operating within the airport. NOT extracting from all over Kabul and the rest of the country.. They are operating in the same "no good options" that we are. And even if they WERE operating outside of the airport -- they would NEVER be announcing that in the world media..

A total of about 900 UK troops will patrol Kabul's airport after chaotic scenes on the runway, as part of efforts to secure evacuation flights.

~~~~~~
**********​

Even the MOST incompetent couldn't screw things up this badly by mistake. This was planned, just like the border chaos and the Covid nazism. It's all meant to confuse and humiliate Americans into a kind of mental surrender due to feeling impotent to stop it.
Clearly the left made sure this doofus got elected so they couldn't be blamed for the disasters that where sure to follow.

Biden is not going to do too much to save Americans trapped in the hands of the taliban.....well....the people who control biden are not going to do much...

Meanwhile.....British S.A.S. and French Foreign Legion are saving their people......

American Special Forces are just waiting for the call.......and it will never come......

Biden voters....do you understand how stupid you are?

Special forces units from France and the United Kingdom are reportedly going on missions into Kabul city to rescue trapped citizens who are unable to the Kabul airport an evacuation flight, but President Joe Biden said in remarks Friday that he will not expand the American perimeter and appeared to confirm that the United States is not conducting special evacuation missions for Americans trapped outside.

The Pentagon commented Thursday that the American mission is to “secure” the Kabul airport, allowing evacuation flights to take off.

“At this time, our main mission continues to be to secure HKIA, to allow those American citizens and other SIVs to come in and be processed at the airfield,” Maj. Gen. Hank Taylor, who serves as deputy director of the Joint Staff Regional Operations, said when questioned by Fox News on Thursday.

In his speech, Friday, Biden said that the U.S. is not able to expand the security perimeter around the airport, allowing for more Americans and Afghan allies to enter the secure zone because of “an awful lot of unintended consequences,” though he did not give further details.

~~~~~~
**********​

No doubt the Brits have Spec Forces in there. THey admit it.. Seems like we dont, but I dont know.. The 1st article was EXCELLENT -- I need to bookmark that site.. But those helicopters were airborne BEFORE the Taliban established control.. The article is from Saturday or so..

What I DO know -- is that any over the wire rescues NOW would not even have chopper evac support.. And the only thing I can think of when I imagine spec forces operating far outside the airport is "BlackHawk Down" in Mogadishu.. Not that THAT operation was doomed to fail, but it was incredibly risky.. With the civilians loading the streets around the airport -- NO REAL support is possible without extremely bad outcomes of collateral deaths even with additional soldiers...

This man has proven himself to be an enemy of America.

He should be impeached and convicted for failing to discharge his duties as President, and then he should be charged with war crimes against the American people...

The truth though? He isn't really doing anything....he just goes where his controllers tell him to go, and read what they put in front of him......then, that nice lady...Jill......takes him back to the residence for his cocoa and cookies while he watches his stories....

Biden is such a fuck up . I wonder if democrats regret cheating to get him elected. I doubt they do.

No......

What you don't understand? What is taking place in Afghanistan is exactly what they want.....by letting the U.S. look bad, it diminishes our power around the world....biden, his controllers and the democrats hate this country....they think we are the cause of the problems around the world....by doing what they did in Afghanistan, they now make sure that allies won't support us, other countries won't trust us....and the U.S. loses it's power and influence...exactly according to plan....

Biden is such a fuck up . I wonder if democrats regret cheating to get him elected. I doubt they do.

They absolutely do. Note the lack of liberal posters on this thread and the 8/20 thread. CNN and MSNBC not even riding cover for him.

Now he's threatening their Power and no one, but no one is allowed to do that. He either must fall in line VERY quickly or he must be gone

No......

What you don't understand? What is taking place in Afghanistan is exactly what they want.....by letting the U.S. look bad, it diminishes our power around the world....biden, his controllers and the democrats hate this country....they think we are the cause of the problems around the world....by doing what they did in Afghanistan, they now make sure that allies won't support us, other countries won't trust us....and the U.S. loses it's power and influence...exactly according to plan....

Personally I think that kind of cheerleading is for very low level Leftists on Twitter. The Elite never want us to be a small nation of little power because then THEY don't have any power.

Forum List

Back