BREAKING: Brazilian Military Stands with Bolsonaro – Is Prepared to Invoke Article 142 to Save the Nation

I don't doubt some of those will be there. Some of the Oligarchs especially in the hydrocarbon business.

In what way?

Like I thought. I don't think you understand what fascism is. To begin with Fascism run by Oligarchs is not for the common good. It is for the Good of said Oligarchs in particular. It works when it can cut the working/middle class in two as we have now. It arises in a time of fear so your thinking that others and not yourself are fearful does not work out with fascism and there are some pretty up to date research that shows that. That fear makes the people prone to looking for the strong leader who they believe is the only person who can save them. Because of this fear they are prepared to let this leader act against the norms of society - for instance in Russia, Putin killing opposition leaders .
and of course there is always the 'other' to hate. Fascism creates a situation where men feel humiliated. I heard last night that for these people Globalists stands for Jews who they still feel are bringing the immigrants in to harm them. Apparently when in Charletsville they chanted 'Jews will not replace us' they were not meaning that they thought there would be so many Jews there would be no place for them but were rather expressing their belief that Jews were intent on bringing in so many immigrants to replace them. The Replacement Theory is apparently one of the key aspects of Fascism from the beginning. Fascists cannot stand LGBT they work to make people afraid of it that and this seems to be particularly with trans, that the safety of the family is a risk but other than that of course Man's Masculinity, ...and then of course they are afraid of women who they generally want to put back in the home or certainly be in some sort of inferior and non scary position. Another thing they are doing now is to accuse the opposition of what they themselves are up to. I heard one person suggest people just watch what they are accusing the Democrats of and then you will know what they are up to. These are the things fascist regimes work to make people think.

Now if you had not fallen for this. If working and middle class American's were not choosing to feel humiliated, to hate others because they believe they are the problem, they might have got together with other working and middle class Americans. They could have realised the obvious that this was really an economic situation. Capitalism is not working. It is unable to provide a decent standard of living for most people but those Oligarchs do not want to lose their money. Another strong thing which Fascism does is deny the known truth and reality. Without this Democracy is impossible.

Trust me I am on neither of your sides. Both of your parties chose neo liberalism. Both of your parties got rid of Unions. Neither of your parties supports working people. It is a difficult situation. The obvious answer is for working people to work together. The way to allow those you hate to win is to work for hatred and fascism because somewhere, and I don't know where but somewhere following that makes you feel good.

Yes, and I am learning more all the time at the moment. Given the way many people deny it I don't think everyone knows what they have been drawn into that is why I asked you but I accept that you do.
You really waste your time trying to talk sense to these extremists. They just want power and dont care how they get it.

Bolsonaro is out OP.

How'd your extremely biased, read wrong, hack news work out for you?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back