BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

Point was made, now go sit down... LOL
Nah, you have no point whatsoever. You guys spam funny ratings and reply with “LOL” responses because that’s all your capable of.

You post a lot without actually saying anything.

Maybe I should have been more clear with the delivery. Maybe you guys should pay closer to context. I don’t know. Looks to me like you guys are just trying to play word-game-gotcha because you don’t have a point.
I'm offended with this misuse of personal pronouns as you have indicated.

Any arrests yet for this massive voter fraud?
Government has to change hands in so that the investigation has a better chance of yielding result's. If the hiding of Hunter's laptop was an indication of fair play in the current lot, then yes the government has got to change hands before anything can get fixed if it is wrong.

Government has to change hands in so that the investigation has a better chance of yielding result's. If the hiding of Hunter's laptop was an indication of fair play in the current lot, then yes the government has got to change hands before anything can get fixed if it is wrong.

Again...I don't mind the idiotic arguments you're making as much as I take umbrage to the laziness of the argument.

Look shit brains...the states of Texas, Florida, Kansas, Idaho, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas etc....can investigate voter fraud to their hearts content, arrest those who are accused of it, and prosecute them to high heaven. Joe Biden couldn't stop any of it.

So why aren't they?

Forum List

Back