Breaking! Audio Leaked Of Obama Officials Plotting Toppling Ukrainian Govt With Biden's Approval

And?

Was he using or dangling foreign aid as a bribe for favors having to do with a specific domestic political opponents?
Only a fool thinks there are any “good” career politicians or will ever be any... history repeats itself there never has been any trustworthy career politicians, not even one. Fact

And?

Was he using or dangling foreign aid as a bribe for favors having to do with a specific domestic political opponents?
“I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours,. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

"Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Quid Pro Joe Biden

And?

Fact! Biden is not Trump's political opponent. He hasn't even won the nomination to his party.

Trumpybear mentioned the DNC Server being in the Ukraine, and the Biden family was the only ones targeted. He demanded the new president make a statement that the Biden's were under investigation before the aid would be released. A flagrant bribe with public funds to personally aid Trump.

And?

Fact! Biden is not Trump's political opponent. He hasn't even won the nomination to his party.

Trumpybear mentioned the DNC Server being in the Ukraine, and the Biden family was the only ones targeted. He demanded the new president make a statement that the Biden's were under investigation before the aid would be released. A flagrant bribe with public funds to personally aid Trump.
There was never any demand.

Was this before or after Joe Biden held back the billion dollars unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating his son?

And?

“I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours,. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

"Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Quid Pro Joe Biden

That was a policy decision made by President Obama and agreed to by several of our allies in the region. Was there something I missed like Joe asking them to do him a personal favor or two? Like announcing publicly a few investigations into prominent Republicans?

Anything think like that in your transcript?

Was this before or after Joe Biden held back the billion dollars unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating his son?

Prove that the investigator who was fired for corruption was investigation the son.

Last edited:
And?

TDS.. if only was there a cure.

There is.
IMPEACHMENT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will never get it.

There is not going to be an impeachment. That would require a crime, and Trump has not committed any. I can understand the confusion, your guy Biden is neck's deep in crime.

And?

If they wanted the aid released they would have to announce an investigation. Clearly a demand for a political favor using tax dollars for the bribe. They knew it was a serious crime and they tried their best to cover it up.

And?

If they wanted the aid released they would have to announce an investigation. Clearly a demand for a political favor using tax dollars for the bribe. They knew it was a serious crime and they tried their best to cover it up.

~~~~~~~~
You are of course referring to the Obama administration.....

Forum List

Back