Breaking: Audio emerges of Crooked Hillary proposing rigging the 2006 Palestinian election!

It was not enough to rig her own election against Bernie...

Well, at least she had experience.

It was not enough to rig her own election against Bernie...

Well, at least she had experience.
more proof that she is just as big a piece of trash for the whole world as she is for this country.
Should we, as U.S citizens show such disrespect to all other countries by allowing this whore to sit in the oval office?
In order for her plans to come together she has no other option but to destroy many countries along with us.
Democrats are such single vision uncaring assholes.

While I have no doubt the US is rigging elections overseas, and has done so in the past, that 14 second clip has no context whatsoever

Keep in mind that she was in an interview with a mainstream news agency. She isn't like Donald who will blurt out detrimental statements in front of huge crowds.

While I have no doubt the US is rigging elections overseas, and has done so in the past, that 14 second clip has no context whatsoever

Keep in mind that she was in an interview with a mainstream news agency. She isn't like Donald who will blurt out detrimental statements in front of huge crowds.
Which statements that affect our national security did Trump blurt out in front of a huge crowd. Im sure that one has to have video to go along with it.
The left sure is trying hard right now, lets just throw shit and see what sticks. LOL

The left sure is trying hard right now, lets just throw shit and see what sticks. LOL

Actually I have only seen that tactic more from Donald supporters. 99% of the threads in the last two weeks have been clickbait or infowars grade media.

The quid pro quo got through to me, but you guys threw so much shit that I became numb to it. It has gotten to the point where I automatically assume that any new allegations voiced by Donald or Hillary supporters are lies or misrepresentations.

palistine wants to get rid of Israel and the jews so yes

Some factions do, but not all.

Many Palestinian factions only want sovereignty.

Palestine is not our ally.

They are not really enemies either.

The US military industrial complex benefits greatly from the conflict. The more Israel and Palestine are at odds, the more weapon contracts defense manufacturers receive. While we only send money and weapons to Israel, the state will always ensure that Palestine lives on to continue the profitable conflict.

palistine wants to get rid of Israel and the jews so yes

Some factions do, but not all.

Many Palestinian factions only want sovereignty.

Palestine is not our ally.

They are not really enemies either.

The US military industrial complex benefits greatly from the conflict. The more Israel and Palestine are at odds, the more weapon contracts defense manufacturers receive. While we only send money and weapons to Israel, the state will always ensure that Palestine lives on to continue the profitable conflict.
This type of help the U.S could get out of. Its one of the reasons that the middle east is so against us right now. Every bomb or missal that heads their way has Made in the U.S.A stamped on it.
Stop that and you might see less animosity toward the U.S.

This type of help the U.S could get out of. Its one of the reasons that the middle east is so against us right now. Every bomb or missal that heads their way has Made in the U.S.A stamped on it.

It isn't going to stop mate. It is far too profitable.

You need to understand how the system works and who it really works for.

It isn't going to stop mate. It is far too profitable.

You need to understand how the system works and who it really works for.
I do understand how it works
Its corrupt. and that needs to change, along with fixing our broken voter system that allows illegals to have a say in our country.

I do understand how it works
Its corrupt. and that needs to change, along with fixing our broken voter system that allows illegals to have a say in our country.

If you understood the system, you would understand that it cannot be fixed.

All states around the world are working for the special interests of their countries most powerful elite. If a system exists, then it exists to be exploited.

Actually I have only seen that tactic more from Donald supporters. 99% of the threads in the last two weeks have been clickbait or infowars grade media.

The quid pro quo got through to me, but you guys threw so much shit that I became numb to it. It has gotten to the point where I automatically assume that any new allegations voiced by Donald or Hillary supporters are lies or misrepresentations.

Well, only infowars seems to be covering the leaks, which are real. If other people covered them in detail, perhaps we could use better news sources. Clinton has paid the media too much...

Palestine? No such country. You mean Israel? Or Arabs living in the Land of Israel?

Palestine is a country if I recognize it as a country. Even the international community, and the Israeli government itself, recognize Palestine.

Do you know what a social construct is?

Palestine is a country if I recognize it as a country. Even the international community, and the Israeli government itself, recognize Palestine.

Do you know what a social construct is?
That is just plain stupid. I guess the sky is green if I believe its green.

That is just plain stupid. I guess the sky is green if I believe its green.

Technically yes. If you say green is blue, then your claim that green is blue is just as good as someone else's claim that blue is green. Since neither claim can be verified, one can only include that the premise itself is abstract.

Unlike colors, the existence of Palestine as a country is backed by more than just conjecture. What is your argument for why Palestine is not a country, but Israel is?

Forum List

Back