BREAKING: Another Round of Epstein Docs Released – AND THERE ARE ALLEGED SEX TAPES OF BILL CLINTON WHICH CLEARLY IDENTIFY HIS FACE

Are these like the alleged 'recordings of Biden made by a Ukrainian business man'?

What did I lie about Trump? Sheesh, you are a shameless Trump apologist in this.

You claimed Trump was a Russian spy, that he was a traitor, that he did all sorts of illegal things while POTUS, none of which was true.

You have then claimed that Trump and epslime were best buds but had to go back 15 years to find a picture because you lie and don't admit that Trump 86d epslime from all of his properties, etc. etc. etc.

You claimed Trump was a Russian spy,

No.

that he was a traitor,

After Jan 6, you bet he was.

that he did all sorts of illegal things while POTUS, none of which was true.
Like what?

You have then claimed that Trump and epslime were best buds but had to go back 15 years to find a picture because you lie and don't admit that Trump 86d epslime from all of his properties, etc. etc. etc.
I haven’t claimed they were best buds…however, they were buds enough. Like Clinton. I’m sure everyone got something out of it.

Trump SAID he banned Epstein. He says a lot of things though…

Uh oh! Can't wait to see how Clinton will respond to this.

The Gateway Pundit? Really?

You should just wear a T-shirt identifying yourself as an idiot so people can see you coming.

You realize ex-presidents are accompanied by a protective detail at all times, right, retard?

From 1965 to 1996, former presidents were entitled to lifetime Secret Service protection, for themselves, spouses, and children under 16. A 1994 statute, Pub. L. 103–329, limited post-presidential protection to ten years for presidents inaugurated after January 1, 1997. Under this statute, Bill Clinton would still be entitled to lifetime protection, and all subsequent presidents would have been entitled to ten years of protection. On January 10, 2013, President Barack Obama signed the Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012, reinstating lifetime Secret Service protection for his predecessor George W. Bush, himself, and all subsequent presidents.

You look like this when you post photoshopped AI images as 'real'.

GDSVmHYbMAEX38Oa.jpg

Does anybody think the satanic cult of child rapists could have kept an image like that under wraps for all these years?

Nah, I didn't think so. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back