BREAKING: Another Round of Epstein Docs Released – AND THERE ARE ALLEGED SEX TAPES OF BILL CLINTON WHICH CLEARLY IDENTIFY HIS FACE

The Gateway Pundit? Again? Funny...
lolol....you wish you were there... you get off on this...lol.......god damned you weirdo....fuck someone over 18 you gender confused mess...............you should have your little balls crushed

My statements have zero to do with what if anything Democrats would or wouldn't do.
Why would Trump have Epstein killed when evidence so far vindicating him but putting Democrats and their high profile donors in an uncomfortable position?

Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it not true. It's called bias
FyhKS4cXsAsbMYS.jpg

Screw the video's, Clinton was a frequent guest of epslime.

That is not in doubt.

So....nothing. No video of anything. No actual accusor with an actual name, making actual charges.

Like I said....MAGA claims are irrefutable, until you actually ask to see the evidence.

Then its just sniveling excuses why you can't.

So....nothing. No video of anything. No actual accusor with an actual name, making actual charges.

Like I said....MAGA claims are irrefutable, until you actually ask to see the evidence.

Then its just sniveling excuses why you can't.

I love how you retards were breathless over every anonymous claim made against Trump, yet when we KNOW that Clinton and epslime were best buds, you are deaf, dumb, and blind.

The point is, douchebag, Trump wasn't.

Clinton was, Trump wasn't.
This isn’t a cafeteria where you get to pick and choose. Both men are in there. Deal with it.

Realistically…both are adulterous sexual predators but I doubt either is a pedo. Epstein was a mega political kingmaker and hobnobbed with the rich, famous and politically connected. There are tons of people involved with him, but that doesn’t mean they were involved in anything illegal. But did they choose to be blind?

I love how you retards were breathless over every anonymous claim made against Trump, yet when we KNOW that Clinton and epslime were best buds, you are deaf, dumb, and blind.
Umh…like you are breathless over claims made against Clinton? Come on…double standard much?

This isn’t a cafeteria where you get to pick and choose. Both men are in there. Deal with it.

Realistically…both are adulterous sexual predators but I doubt either is a pedo. Epstein was a mega political kingmaker and hobnobbed with the rich, famous and politically connected. There are tons of people involved with him, but that doesn’t mean they were involved in anything illegal. But did they choose to be blind?

No shit. You lie incessantly about Trump and refuse to acknowledge the fact that epslimes victims thanked Trump for his help.

You loons are the epitome of cherry picking. To the point of spreading completely unfounded bullshit.

So still jack shit on any video, any accuser.

Color me shocked.

Umh…like you are breathless over claims made against Clinton? Come on…double standard much?

Where? I have said repeatedly that there is no evidence I have seen that Bill is a pedo.

I have said REPEATEDLY, that he had the hots for maxwell.

How about you do some simple research before you make an ass of yourself yet again.

Now we're getting pictures of the girls that Clinton, Andrew , Branson, and who else we don't know tapped.

The one second from the left looks like a Hunter Biden meth skank.
0-28.jpg

Are those the girls that worked at Mar-a-Lago?

No shit. You lie incessantly about Trump and refuse to acknowledge the fact that epslimes victims thanked Trump for his help.

You loons are the epitome of cherry picking. To the point of spreading completely unfounded bullshit.
What did I lie about Trump? Sheesh, you are a shameless Trump apologist in this.

Forum List

Back