BREAKING: Another Round of Epstein Docs Released – AND THERE ARE ALLEGED SEX TAPES OF BILL CLINTON WHICH CLEARLY IDENTIFY HIS FACE

Who said they weren't? They weren't close as Clinton/Epstein bromance.
So, what difference does it make which one he was more buddy to? They were all birds of the same feather.
I will bet the barn that Epstein has video footages of these high profile Democrats and their supporters having sex with underage girls.
I bet the farm he has them of high profile white men, Democrat and Republican.
If the FBI doesn't have the videos, someone has to know where the videos are. I am willing to let Maxwell go free in exchange for all the videos. Why catch a shrimp when the are lobsters waiting?

If the FBI has them, you can be sure Biden ordered the destruction of the footages.
Why would Biden do that, I haven't seen his name mentioned as on the list.

Actually Trump Humpers like you are. It's ok to break the law for Trump, that's how you idiots sound.
Yeah where did you stand on Government Buildings and vehicles being burned during that summer of love thingy. I mean I know where you stand, but lets here your B.S

Yeah where did you stand on Government Buildings and vehicles being burned during that summer of love thingy. I mean I know where you stand, but lets here your B.S
I think those who break the law should pay the penalty. Burning property and vehicles that you don't own is against the law. Now run and tell that. Now should Trump be held accountable?

I think those who break the law should pay the penalty. Burning property and vehicles that you don't own is against the law. Now run and tell that. Now should Trump be held accountable?
Did they burn buildings, and government property, nope, couple broken windows and Trump did not participate

Yea nothing wrong with smashing a few windows and doors, pepper spraying and attacking cops.

That's because he is a coward that sends other folks to put in the work.
Antifa and blm are proxies for the DNC, they actually burned government offices, and police, and firefighter equipment, and assaulted way more cops than their atifa accomplices at the capitol

Antifa and blm are proxies for the DNC, they actually burned government offices, and police, and firefighter equipment, and assaulted way more cops than their atifa accomplices at the capitol
I believe Antifa or any other group should be held for any crimes they committed. There were plenty of arrest made during that unrest and I haven't heard anyone calling them political prisoners or making excuses about them being arrested. Do you think those who broke the law at the Capitol should be held accountable?

Dude, this isn’t MAGA talk. Problem is your TDS talking. Testimonies said Clinton has far more frequent flyer miles than Trump on the Epstein Express.
hjnda6xv0fbc1.png

the threat is full of too much whataboutism.

Clinton incriminated himself by admitting he did have sex with Monica.

What is Trump guilty of again?
the list of 91 indictments gives a clue to the probable guilt.

Since Trump is seeking immunity currently, there must be something there he's guilty of.

the list of 91 indictments gives a clue to the probable guilt.

Since Trump is seeking immunity currently, there must be something there he's guilty of.
So Trump is not guilty of anything so far? You're in favor of putting Obama on trial for murdering scores of people who have nothing do with terrorism using the drones?

Forum List

Back