BREAKING: Another Round of Epstein Docs Released – AND THERE ARE ALLEGED SEX TAPES OF BILL CLINTON WHICH CLEARLY IDENTIFY HIS FACE

No.

After Jan 6, you bet he was.

Like what?

I haven’t claimed they were best buds…however, they were buds enough. Like Clinton. I’m sure everyone got something out of it.

Trump SAID he banned Epstein. He says a lot of things though…

You spew shit and either don't care they are lies, or are too stupid to figure it out.

So, which are you?

The tards fell for this exact same hoax way back in 2016. They swallowed a hoax by Anonymous hook, line, and sinker.

They were cumming in their shorts over it.

Their propagandists have run out of ideas and are now recycling hoaxes. They know the tards have memories like that of goldfish.

Uh oh! Can't wait to see how Clinton will respond to this.

The Gateway Pissant does not name the person making the claim. If it is Virginia L. Giuffre, she has been thoroughly discredited. She was outed as a blatant liar.

Read the Epstein documents released last week.

So....nothing. No video of anything. No actual accusor with an actual name, making actual charges.

Like I said....MAGA claims are irrefutable, until you actually ask to see the evidence.

Then its just sniveling excuses why you can't.
Dude, this isn’t MAGA talk. Problem is your TDS talking. Testimonies said Clinton has far more frequent flyer miles than Trump on the Epstein Express.

Dude, this isn’t MAGA talk. Problem is your TDS talking. Testimonies said Clinton has far more frequent flyer miles than Trump on the Epstein Express.
So MAGA Macho Man isn't MAGA?

Laughing...run with that.

Damn boy you sure have alot of fantasies about men.

Oh shit. Is that you? Or one of your daddy's? Do you even know what a daddy is?

I'll take it down if it's family. Sorry.

GDSVmHYbMAEX38Oa.jpg

Democrats will say that it's not Clinton. It's Trump. If you don't believe it, you're a traitor. You don't want to be a traitor do you?

The day may be coming where treason is the highest form of patriotism.

Wasn't that Jan 6th?

Was Trump and Epstein friends?

Everybody has already admitted Clinton and Epstein were friends.
Who said they weren't? They weren't close as Clinton/Epstein bromance. I will bet the barn that Epstein has video footages of these high profile Democrats and their supporters having sex with underage girls. If the FBI doesn't have the videos, someone has to know where the videos are. I am willing to let Maxwell go free in exchange for all the videos. Why catch a shrimp when the are lobsters waiting?

If the FBI has them, you can be sure Biden ordered the destruction of the footages.

Why would Trump have Epstein killed when evidence so far vindicating him but putting Democrats and their high profile donors in an uncomfortable position?

I didn't say he had him killed. I said he allowed it to happen under his watch.

Forum List

Back