BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

Ok, let me try.

1706041457022.png

1706041705495.jpeg

Nothing, right?

Come on then, tell me about it.

I truly believe there's no way I could explain this to you that you're going to understand.

If the visual of a bullet hole and the number 47 doesn't make the connection for you, I don't think there's any way to dumb it down far enough for you to understand.

Perhaps a Wiggles video would be more your speed?

1706045433275.png

I am very afraid that they are going to kill him.
I lived through the JFK, RFK and MLK assassination times. I don’t ever want to see such events occur again. I actually hope and pray that it doesn’t.

If Trump is shot, even really by a nut case, the Democrats and the never Trumpers should realize many in our nation will believe the Deep State is responsible.

I truly believe there's no way I could explain this to you that you're going to understand.

If the visual of a bullet hole and the number 47 doesn't make the connection for you, I don't think there's any way to dumb it down far enough for you to understand.

Perhaps a Wiggles video would be more your speed?

View attachment 892245

Isn't it amusing how the leftist vermin try to blame US for THEIR ignorance?

I lived through the JFK, RFK and MLK assassination times. I don’t ever want to see such events occur again. I actually hope and pray that it doesn’t.

If Trump is shot, even really by a nut case, the Democrats and the never Trumpers should realize many in our nation will believe the Deep State is responsible.

And the outcome of such an action is something that they cannot even fathom. Something their "brains" will not be able to grasp.

I hope it doesn't happen but it would be no great loss.

You cared enough to respond and boost my repost. All while continuing to be a warning to other of the dangers of home schooling.
Just FYI, the home schooled kids I've known are among the brightest and most accomplished in the world. :dunno:

But yeah, Soros II is a psychopath, and may need locked up.

Forum List

Back