BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

Threatening the life of a President by Soros is fucking disgusting. I wish the entire Soros family nothing but the worst
You don't know what is going on...thats NOT a picture Soros put out in his tweet.... that is a picture The Atlantic magazine put on their story on inflation and crime coming down that Soros copied for his comment on inflation and crime rate coming down. That's it.

The rest is simply a right wing made up lie....as usual....:(

You don't know what is going on...thats NOT a picture Soros put out in his tweet.... that is a picture The Atlantic magazine put on their story on inflation and crime coming down that Soros copied for his comment on inflation and crime rate coming down. That's it.

The rest is simply a right wing made up lie....as usual....:(

And you can prove this, of course, using the standard lame leftist methods.

Not.

Y'all never can.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Not.

Y'all never can.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Not.

Y'all never can.

Are you too mentally challenged to understand?

The Atlantic, had an article on how well the reduction in crime rates and reduction in the inflation rate had come down.

The Atlantic used the picture of the bullet hole and picture of cash for their article on inflation and crime rates bei g reduced.

Alex Soros tweeted The Atlantic article topic and the picture that The Atlantic used for their article.

That's it.

Y'all made up the conspiracy theory on a Trump death threat by Soros out of whole cloth.

Last edited:
Are you too mentally challenged to understand?

The Atlantic, had an article on how well the reduction in crime rates and reduction in the inflation rate.

The Atlantic used the picture of the bullet hole and picture of cash for their article on inflation and crime rates bei g reduced.

Alex Soros tweeted The Atlantic article topic and the picture that The Atlantic used for their article.

That's it.

Y'all made up the conspiracy theory on a Trump death threat by Soros out of whole cloth.

Translation -- "I can't prove shit, so stop being such a big old meanie".

IOW, the standard Leftist vermin response -- :scared1:

Give it up. You will never be believed here.

Sure it was. A joke in bad taste. A joke she paid for with her career.

This on the other hand is trying to claim, that an article talking about inflation and crime, having a picture of a bullet hole and money, is not about that but is about is some hidden message about assassinating Trump.

A question. How many people do you think will notice the exact amount of money in that picture if Gateway Pundit wouldn't have pointed it out? How many people would care about that retweet if the last name here wasn't Soros?

For myself, when I read an article I tend to focus on that article and not the B-roll pictures on top of that article.

The fact of the matter is that you guys are prone to believe in conspiracy theories. And rags like the Gateway Pundit know this. So they post something like that, remove all the context and let you guys' mind fill in the blanks.

That's how conspiracy theories work.
Like Nancy Lugosi saying she Loves eMe / MS13 as special deserving Human beings

Translation -- "I can't prove shit, so stop being such a big old meanie".

IOW, the standard Leftist vermin response -- :scared1:

Give it up. You will never be believed here.

It's right before your eyes with supporting link.

It is YOU who can never be believed with the stupid crapola that you spit.

A bullet hole in a window and $ adding to 47. You Extreme Biden Cult Fucks know exactly what that means.

You assholes said Trump is a Nazi because he did something on August 8th and 8/8 is Nazi for Heil Hitler. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet.

You see that, but not the threat in the Soros tweet?

A bullet hole in a window and $ adding to 47. You Extreme Biden Cult Fucks know exactly what that means.

You assholes said Trump is a Nazi because he did something on August 8th and 8/8 is Nazi for Heil Hitler. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet.

You see that, but not the threat in the Soros tweet?

Retard, Trump is not 47.

Forum List

Back