BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

Well, I do think the secret service should investigate.... every possible or potential threat, but I don't think they could get Soros on this in any criminal action...
There may be many of those type of implied threats which are called sparks. Some may light up and a few that light up may become a conflagration. People go off. Those who are extreme in believing what the media/entertainers tell them every day may take their cause to violence. Would Garland arrest and prosecute Madonna and Depp for their comments/threats they made to Trump if they were against a Prog like Obama? Or Joe? Those comments were threats and in today's vernacular makes them Insurrectionists.

I can't believe I'm dealing with a person so fucking dumb they don't know when the Nuremberg trials took place.

Unbelievable.

What do the Nuremburg Trials, which took place in the 1950's have anything to do with George Soros. Soros was 9 years old when WWII broke out, and a local politician took the boy into his home and passed him off as his son.

Soros was 15 years old when the war ended - legally a child, and like all children was being screened from the horrors of the war. Soros, especially would have been shielded to protect him from accidentally giving away his guardian.

But continue to try to promote the fiction that Soros was "Nazi collaborator" or a friend of Adolf Hitler.

The reference here is horrible.... beyond words horrible!:mad-61:

1705957872087.png

What do the Nuremburg Trials, which took place in the 1950's have anything to do with George Soros. Soros was 9 years old when WWII broke out, and a local politician took the boy into his home and passed him off as his son.

Soros was 15 years old when the war ended - legally a child, and like all children was being screened from the horrors of the war. Soros, especially would have been shielded to protect him from accidentally giving away his guardian.

But continue to try to promote the fiction that Soros was "Nazi collaborator" or a friend of Adolf Hitler.

The Nuremberg trials took place in 1945 and 1946, you dumb fucking hick.

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

He talking about crime and inflation coming down last year. Talking about crime, he has a picture of a bullet hole. Talking about inflation, he has a picture of cash. WTF does that have to do with Crazy Donald??

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

$47? How does that relate to tRump? Is that all he's gonna have left after E Jean is done with him? Not seeing the relevance of a hole in a piece of glass either.

Forum List

Back