BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

He has his own protection.

Is this guy living in the US?

If he is, shouldnt the Secret Service pay him a visit for threatening a President under Secret Service protection?

It would be the same if the money added to 46 or 44.

Biden cult, you want this guy arrested for threatening to kill a former President, right?

Is this guy living in the US?

If he is, shouldnt the Secret Service pay him a visit for threatening a President under Secret Service protection?

It would be the same if the money added to 46 or 44.

Biden cult, you want this guy arrested for threatening to kill a former President, right?

For WHAT????? The wild imagination of the Gateway Pundit?????

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

Like I explained yesterday, terrorists like dimocrap scum attract the retarded. Soros hopes that some nutcase retard in the dimocrap scum ranks (and there are plenty of them) wants to make a name for him/herself while feeling exceptionally victimized and Murders Trump.

dimocrap scum do this shit all the time.

Like I explained yesterday, terrorists like dimocrap scum attract the retarded. Soros hopes that some nutcase retard in the dimocrap scum ranks (and there are plenty of them) wants to make a name for him/herself while feeling exceptionally victimized and Murders Trump.

Time is coming and the internet is forever.

Yeah, this could be considered…incitement..right?

What you heard is correct.

Here are about two minutes of Alex Soros speaking at Davos. Talk about a complete lunatic. Listen to this incoherent jibberish.

Not a very articulate little snot, is he?

One more “um, ya know” and he seals the deal for stupid nonsense….Wait, he did that in the first 10sec…..

How sad!

With their wealth, the Soros could be helping all the victims of violent crime.

Instead, however, the Soros are only interested in the vicious and conscienceless perpetrators of violent crime.

What is your explanation of it? What is the significance of the $47?

I don't have any explanation for any of it. But you clearly get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

What is the explanation for Trump publishing the addresses and telephone numbers for prosecutors, judges and court staff in Truth Social and falsely claiming he's being persecuted?

How do you feel having to spend millions of dollars of YOUR money providing protection for these DOJ officials?

Yes they do. Trump needs to have some serious questions with his own Secret Service detail about why the hell their colleagues aren’t hauling MiniSoros in for serious questioning.
Killing Trump isn't worth life in prison.

How sad!

With their wealth, the Soros could be helping all the victims of violent crime.

Instead, however, the Soros are only interested in the vicious and conscienceless perpetrators of violent crime.

Thank you for my laugh of the day. What has Donald Trump and the Republican Party done for ALL of the victims of violent crime????

What have the Republicans done to stem the murder and violence directed at American citizens at the hands of the police departments sworn to "serve and protect" them????

Forum List

Back