BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

You fools will belive anything anyone makes up.
A frighteningly ignorant cult.

I don't have any explanation for any of it. But you clearly get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

What is the explanation for Trump publishing the addresses and telephone numbers for prosecutors, judges and court staff in Truth Social and falsely claiming he's being persecuted?

How do you feel having to spend millions of dollars of YOUR money providing protection for these DOJ officials?
MAGA is a circus act.

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

Here is his tweet. Why do you lie so much? Why do you ONLY post the gateway pundit articles on this site?

Alex Soros said:

Last year, the crime and inflation crises largely evaporated. So did the leading theories about what had caused them.

the two pictures go with that comment.

Here is his tweet. Why do you lie so much? Why do you ONLY post the gateway pundit articles on this site?

Alex Soros said:

Last year, the crime and inflation crises largely evaporated. So did the leading theories about what had caused them.

Yeah, nothing to see here.

:rolleyes:

Alex Soros said:

Nope! Here's what it means! FBI and Secret Service has been notified. Soros screwed up.

It'll be their last resort. Someone tried to charge the stage he was standing on last night. The secret service stopped him.

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.The Nazis barred Jewish children from attending school, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation.

Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, 'You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported'. I'm not sure to what extent he knew they were going to be gassed. I did what my father said."

Soros did not return to that job; his family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding.

On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while completing an inventory of a Jewish family's confiscated estate. Tivadar saved not only his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and Soros later wrote that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life", for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.

He was 9 and lived in Hungary when war broke out.

The Open Society Foundations champion the search for bold, democratic solutions to our urgent, common challenges that advance justice, equity, and human dignity.

I can't believe I'm dealing with a person so fucking dumb they don't know when the Nuremberg trials took place.

Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back