Breaking: ABC news insider leaks hot mic video to project veritaas major Jeffery E. investigation...

PJW.jpg

Of course they did...they most likely went to Epstein's kid molesting parties....the US media is filled with very sick disgusting men and women....

Comes as no surprise to most. Time and again we see the msm exposed as the propaganda machine they are....time to hold them to account.

[VIDEO] Leaked Insider Recording From ABC News Reveals Network Executives Killed Bombshell Story Implicating Jeffrey Epstein – Project Veritas

Ahh..found some more about this...ABC's Amy Robach Says She Made Jeffrey Epstein Comments in "Private Moment of Frustration"

Looks like the blind squirrel found an acorn! Project Veritas is well known for making shit up...but this time....looks like ABC dropped the ball:

"ABC News anchor Amy Robach and her network have responded to a video published on Tuesday by the conservative group Project Veritas.

In the video, Robach is shown expressing frustration that the network did not publish a 2015 interview she had conducted with Virginia Giuffre, who has accused the late Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew of sexual misconduct.

"I’ve had this story for three years. I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts," she says in the video. "We would not put it on the air. First of all, I was told, ‘Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.' Then the palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways. We were so afraid that we wouldn't be able to interview Kate and Will. That also quashed the story. ... It was unbelievable what we had. [Bill] Clinton — we had everything. I tried for three years to get it on to no avail and now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations. And I freaking had all of it. I'm so pissed right now. Every day I get more and more pissed. ... What we had was unreal.""

ABC trying to shake off the hit:

"In a statement provided first to The Hollywood Reporter, ABC News responded: "At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story. Ever since we’ve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it. That work has led to a two-hour documentary and six-part podcast that will air in the new year."
Robach, who co-anchors 20/20 and reports for Good Morning America, provided a more extensive response explaining her comments, which she did not intend to be aired.
"As a journalist, as the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration," she said. "I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations. My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015. I was referencing her allegations — not what ABC News had verified through our reporting."
Robach continued: "The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.""

Anyone who thinks Slick took all those trips to Lolita Island to work on his tan is a moron.

He was diddling underage kids.

Holy crap. Project Veritas delivered this time, showing us an off-air, hot mic moment with anchor Amy Robach talking to her producer and others in the studio about Jeffrey Epstein. The video shows her incredulous over the “newly released” Epstein story, which she had and presented it to ABC. Three years ago. Why didn’t she present it when she had it three years ago, before Epstein totally didn’t kill himself? Because her managers at ABC told her to squash it.

(Excerpt) Read more at louderwithcrowder.com ...

------------

Is anyone really surprised that an oligarch, crony-capitalist TV media outlet spiked a story with political implications for the statist/democrat ruling class?

Its nice to hear them admit it on tape, but otherwise, who is shocked by this?

This is why the media must be shut down. They are peddling fake products while ignoring fact news.
The are fostering unsafe and factually erroneous products to the American people.
Close them until they return to reporting fact based occurrent news and not suppression of it nor fake creation of it.

Is this Amy Robach a real person? I don't know, I don't watch TV.

I mean it looks credible but I have to ask since James O'Keefe is involved, so I have my doubts.

Gee now why would the liberal media not want to run that story 3 years ago! What could possibly be going on THEN that they wouldn't want a negative story coming out about the Clintons? It never ends with the Clintons and their minions! I swear to god they are the dirtiest couple EVER to inhabit Washington!

You can no longer get your news from TV,, research is the only way

until they change what' we can find----- Ever see the movie " The book of Eli-- Denzel Washington?) . As you notice they want to take hard copy books out of the schools annd libraries as well...... That way the Elites can channge the parts of history they like---- Yeah there will always be hard copies of truth out there but the fools will be told it's all just a conspiracy jus like JFK . just like alex jones .....just like Bildabergs ............

Forum List

Back