Breaking: ABC news insider leaks hot mic video to project veritaas major Jeffery E. investigation...

It is certainly ABC's choice, but to bury the story so they could get interviews with Will and Kate was pretty sickening as to where their priorities lie. TBH I haven't watched ABC in over 10 years at least. Not for political reasons. I just find their stuff too infotainment at best.
The problem is that this isn’t just ABC. Veritas also uncovered evidence through an anonymous person at CNN showing their CEO demanding that the network focus mainly on impeachment to maintain the narrative.

It’s time to wake up!

Don't watch CNN either. I would occasionally suffer through MSNBC during the day, but don't watch them any more unless I see something like a mass shooting being reported online. One of the benefits of switching to direct is I have no idea where most of those networks are anymore so I park it on the 3 channels I know the digits for. Their channel line up sucks being spread too far apart to surf through without being stuck in pay per view ad land.

Only one demented left winger has posted and the idiot doesn't believe the story.

Caught on a mic, and the moron does not believe it.

The rest of the left, well they are waiting for the story to fade away.

And

It will.

Yes indeed the chance for trump to declare martial law has risen dramatically

Not a single republican said yes to the crooked impeachment scandal

And now the fact that the fake news stops news against the democrats and Clinton

With the stopping of the news on Epstein

You can no longer get your news from TV,, research is the only way

Hardly anyone is willing to do this, they like to be spoon fed.
Yes and you both are defining how AVAILABILITY HEURISTICS works and how the MSM (along with entertainment industry and educational system) use it to create creatures like aoc. That is exactly how it works.

The availability heuristic is a mental shortcut that relies on immediate examples that come to a given person's mind when evaluating a specific topic, concept, method or decision.

this stopping of the bad news on democrats is ELECTION RIGGING. !!

They must now be charged with high treason with trumps martial law

And now the fact that the fake news stops news against the democrats and Clinton

As I already axed you in the past-participle-free thread that was closed, what in the fuck does this story have to do with "martial law", and why the fuck would you want that?

See that --- another chance to run away.

And what the fuck does this have to do witth "democrats [sic]"? Or "ELECTIONS"?

As I already axed you in the past-participle-free thread that was closed, what in the fuck does this story have to do with "martial law", and why the fuck would you want that?

This has everything to do with these issues

The Epstein scandal has proof the fake news stopped the news findings because it proved Clinton and democrats guilty of being a pedophile

And doing that is indeed Election Rigging which is high treason act

The Epstein scandal has proof the fake news stopped the news findings because it proved Clinton and democrats guilty of being a pedophile

I already saw the video when it was posted before (yours was at least the fourth thread on it). It ain't about "democrats" and btw learn how to spell. It's about Jeffrey Epstein and the British Crown and how the reporter's higher-ups quashed the stories. Try watching your own video. Duh.

You still haven't answered about "martial law". Do you even know what that is, or are you just parroting again?

It is certainly ABC's choice, but to bury the story so they could get interviews with Will and Kate was pretty sickening as to where their priorities lie. TBH I haven't watched ABC in over 10 years at least. Not for political reasons. I just find their stuff too infotainment at best.

That's the inevitable result of commercial broadcasting. When your operation is commercial your priority is selling ads, certainly not reporting news. Therefore "Will and Kate" is going to $ell. Mind you I can't for the life of me explain why Will and Kate is going to sell but it does, and they know it, lowest common denominator, vast wasteland and all of that. Notice that the editor is quoted complaining "nobody knows who he (Epstein) is". That's because taking the time to explain the backstory costs viewers, i's too complicated, they'll glaze over and change the channel, and that's poison to the Money culture.

Again, it's the inevitable result when the prime directive is Money.

Last edited:

I already saw the video when it was posted before (yours was at least the fourth thread on it). It ain't about "democrats" and btw learn how to spell. It's about Jeffrey Epstein and the British Crown and how the reporter's higher-ups quashed the stories. Try watching your own video. Duh.

You still haven't answered about "martial law". Do you even know what that is, or are you just parroting again?

Can’t you hear

She said Clinton

Next in tonight’s election in ky the governor race had fraud polls showing a 17 point win by the democrat and after 8 % counted the republican is leading by 5%

Those fraud polls are Election Rigging and why trump will declare martial law to stop the unwise for voting in crooks

So the polls are off by 23%

Can’t you hear

She said Clinton

Next in tonight’s election in ky the governor race had fraud polls showing a 17 point win by the democrat and after 8 % counted the republican is leading by 5%

Those fraud polls are Election Rigging and why trump will declare martial law to stop the unwise for voting in crooks

Clinton was long out of office by then and not running for anything. Nor was he running for governor of Kentucky.

DUH.

Now what the fuck does "declare martial law to stop the unwise for voting in crooks" mean?

Once again, nothing in the video makes any reference to "elections", "voting" or "democrats [sic]".

Can’t you hear

She said Clinton

Clinton was long out of office by then and not running for anything. Nor was he running for governor of Kentucky.

DUH.

Now what the fuck does "declare martial law to stop the unwise for voting in crooks" mean?

Once again, nothing in the video makes any reference to "elections", "voting" or "democrats [sic]".

Wrong Dead Wrong

Everything in the video proves the fake media is stopping the harm on democrats

Yes that is election rigging

A High Treason crime that now will bring martial law to stop the unwise from voting in crooks

16 % of Kentucky voting the republican is winning by 4 points proving the polls are a fraud and is election rigging after having the democrat up by 17 %

Pogo is really going to act like this story was squashed 3 years ago (2016 hmm...) just by coincidence.

Spin it anyway you like but anyone with an ounce of integrity realize the left have their hands all over this.

Can’t you hear

She said Clinton

DUH.

Wrong Dead Wrong

A High Treason crime that now will bring martial law to stop the unwise from voting in crooks

16 % of Kentucky voting the republican is winning by 4 points proving the polls are a fraud and is election rigging after having the democrat up by 17 %

once AGAIN ----- Jeffrey Epstein was never in US politics, nor was the royal house of Britain. Neither one has anything o do with freaking "voting", "elections" or "Kentucky". You need to ease off on the paint huffing.

Can’t you hear

She said Clinton

DUH.

Wrong Dead Wrong

once AGAIN ----- Jeffrey Epstein was never in US politics, nor was the royal house of Britain. Neither one has anything o do with freaking "voting", "elections" or "Kentucky". You need to ease off on the paint huffing.

LOL, look dumbass parse, dance and spin. Epstein while he was not IN us politics he was involved with Politicians AND the Royal family.

Forum List

Back