Breaking: 85 of 154 People Who Met With Hillary At State Department Gave Cash To Clinton Foundation

Maybe if Ambassador Stevens had donated to the Clinton foundation; he could've gotten a meeting, and some security... Might even be alive today. Ah well... Gotta pay to play...

I'd like to see the libs defend this

Were the other 69 found dead?

Hillary was the first Pay-Per-View Secretary of State.

I am no fan of Donald Trump, but I urge everyone not to give up. Theoretically, there is no way he can lose unless he shoots himself in the foot......repeatedly, which he has, but it hasn't been fatal as of this writing.

Hillary is not inevitable, no matter what the lefties on here try and make you believe. It is MORE likely that people will stay home on the independent side, because they are in disgust. Now Trump's problem is his "going of track," and his delivery. He may have seen the light. Hillary is all about character, and it appears it is going to get worse.

Trump does NOT have to steal these voters from Hillary, because they will never vote for her. All he has to do is be Presidential enough, and not be erratic. If he can do this, Hillary will never be elected. Remember, Trump has done nothing but misuse words. All of Hillary's problems are deeds. All he has to do is mellow a little bit, and keep the attack up on Hillary for everything she has done, and Hillary is done!

CqkpGTeVUAQotQI.jpg

Isn't that why the former governor of Illinois, (Blago) is in jail? It was called "pay for play," and I believe he has a 14 or 16 year prison term in the federal penitentiary in Colorado.
And he just lost his appeal to get the sentence reduced.

You mean like with..."the donald" is millions of dollars in debt to the state owned bank(s) of China, and how his boy manafort was being paid by Russian government heads of state.
Nothing like that, right.
You right winged teabagging fools.

You mean like with..."the donald" is millions of dollars in debt to the state owned bank(s) of China, and how his boy manafort was being paid by Russian government heads of state.

That's the worst, and laziest attempt at deflection I've seen on this board to date. And that's sayin' somethin'...

Nice try! You cannot dispute the facts so you do this.
Another foolish teabagging donald gobbler bites one.

That's the worst, and laziest attempt at deflection I've seen on this board to date. And that's sayin' somethin'...

Nice try! You cannot dispute the facts so you do this.
Another foolish teabagging donald gobbler bites one.

The facts are this thread is About the MASSIVE shitstorm that's about to come down on Hillary for this. The media cycle has long since peddled past your paltry grievance; which is nothing more than a frail attempt to turn the focus of the issue, from scrutinizing Hillary. If you feel so strongly; go start a thread about it. Then see which gets more traffic. I rest my case...

Forum List

Back