Breaking: 85 of 154 People Who Met With Hillary At State Department Gave Cash To Clinton Foundation

So what? Name the politicians in Washington who don't talk to donors. And by those donors I mean the ones who donate directly to the politicians,

not some foundation.

Pay for Play indeed. She is void of ethics and that my friends should disqualify her as being fit to be President along with her medical conditions.

Main headline on Drudge
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

News from The Associated Press

Old story. Find something more important to report - King Barry does a photo op in Louisiana,

See what I mean by ODS? The RWnuts bitched that hadn't gone to LA, now they're going to bitch that he did.

So what? Name the politicians in Washington who don't talk to donors. And by those donors I mean the ones who donate directly to the politicians,

not some foundation.
Very few of them do....last time I spoke to one of them, it cost me 45k and half the open bar for his staff and him. I split it with another person in the room and the meeting was set up by a lobbyist......

Pay for Play indeed. She is void of ethics and that my friends should disqualify her as being fit to be President along with her medical conditions.

Main headline on Drudge
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

News from The Associated Press

Old story. Find something more important to report - King Barry does a photo op in Louisiana,

See what I mean by ODS? The RWnuts bitched that hadn't gone to LA, now they're going to bitch that he did.
I just want to know why Obama sent Play-Doh.....

not some foundation.
Very few of them do....last time I spoke to one of them, it cost me 45k and half the open bar for his staff and him. I split it with another person in the room and the meeting was set up by a lobbyist......

Setting aside your lying,

what politicians never hold fundraisers? What politicians are never on the phone day after day soliciting donations? While they are in office...

not some foundation.

what politicians never hold fundraisers? What politicians are never on the phone day after day soliciting donations? While they are in office...
Have you ever been to K Street?

You mean like with..."the donald" is millions of dollars in debt to the state owned bank(s) of China, and how his boy manafort was being paid by Russian government heads of state.
Nothing like that, right.
You right winged teabagging fools.

I'd like to see the libs defend this

Yea but they pocketed that money....

Someone has still tell me what Clintons got from the Clinton Foundation... This is an A grade charity...

If this corruption, it is pretty poor as the people who get the money are the needy and not the Clintons...

You mean like with..."the donald" is millions of dollars in debt to the state owned bank(s) of China, and how his boy manafort was being paid by Russian government heads of state.

No, he was referring to Libs defending this latest damaging revelation about Hillary. Can you defend this?

the Clintons claim over 80% of the funds go to charity and they keep the rest. its the other way around with most funds coming in from foreign countries as well as here. its kinda long. yes its fox. but I don't support either side now

Someone has still tell me what Clintons got from the Clinton Foundation... This is an A grade charity...

If this corruption, it is pretty poor as the people who get the money are the needy and not the Clintons...

Even if it isn't her private slush fund (which it is), she shouldn't be soliciting for her charity while working for taxpayers.

not some foundation.

not some foundation.

Have you ever been to K Street?

No, he was referring to Libs defending this latest damaging revelation about Hillary. Can you defend this?

I would like to address NYcarebears statement asking what politician does not do this!

ANSWER------------>I have no idea, but I do know, they are NOT allowed to do it from their office, or while conducting the peoples business. In fact, during times they are making calls for campaign contributions, they usually share between some of them, an apartment with a phone they can call their constituents from. They can NOT accept donations while on government owned property. That is a fact, look it up if you do not believe me. This is one of the reasons Blago got busted, besides he tried to sell Obama's seat, allegedly, lol.

Now then, while lefties will deflect and deny, can someone explain to us how someone who can't fill a gymnasium for free to hear her speak, can charge 500 thousand bucks for a speech! Amd, after said speech, all of the sudden the donor can get in touch with the SOS while she is in her office, or doing State Department work.

Did you people know that Abbedin is receiving 3 paychecks? Oh yes.........1 from the state department, one from a big contributor of the Clinton foundation, and one from some lobbying group that has something to do with the Middle East.

And so, you people on the left can feign indignation all you want at what is obvious to everyone, probably including you. Seriously, what would you think of us if we sat here and defended Nixon? If any group is being disingenuous, it is all of you lefties. At least admit you don't care what she did because the ends justify the means for all of you, instead of making yourselves look like fools. This isn't some innuendo, or phony story, this is evidence uncovered by your own government.

You like big government do you! Well, are you happy how it is covering for your girl? What are you going to do, if that same BIG GOVERNMENT gets Trump at the controls, and does the same exact thing for him! Can you imagine, Trump wins the White House, Republicans lose the senate but still control the house, but by a much smaller number. Now Trump starts signing EOs all over the place to do what he wants to do. Is that how YOUR government is supposed to work? It must be, since you seemed to LOVE it when Obama did it! And that will be your undoing. If you would have gone for HONEST governance, the way the constitution sets up, none of us would be as worried about any of this. But, oh no, you thought you could win forever. Maybe you can, maybe you can't, but you lefties are all in, so you better pull it off. We still have convention of states if this doesn't work, what you got! And remember, doesn't go your way and EOs start falling from the sky like rain, you DID IT TO YOURSELVES.

Forum List

Back