BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

So now you're an expert on a document you probably haven't read. Don't quit your day job at McDonalds.
Every law in the united states has to comply with the requirements of the US Constitution.

'Therefore that's a good place to determine if Texas can charge the fleeing Democrats with a crime. You don't need to even see the law to know it's only valid if it doesn't conflict with the Constitution.

Nah, more like a CA rolling stop.

Does a california rolling stop require you be stationary for an hour?

So I call it bullshit.

Congress came to a full stop on January 6th.

They even turned off the TV cameras.

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

Grampa Murked U

1627100407956.png

For once, Grumps got it right. LOL

So I call it bullshit.

The intent of a protest is to disrupt something

So I call it bullshit.

Why would they turn off the cameras, didn't they want to memorialize ALL the events of the day? What are they trying to hide?

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

That's some interesting news in light of this news. . .

Lead FBI Agent on Whitmer Kidnapping Case Allegedly Beat Wife Until She Had ‘Blood All Over’ After Sex Party​

FBI agent in Whitmer kidnapping case arrested after allegedly beating wife after swingers' party​

FBI agent in Whitmer kidnap case arrested following domestic incident​

". . Trask testified in federal court in January against Delaware resident Barry Croft, an accused plotter who is portrayed as the group’s bomb maker. Trask identified Croft as the national leader of the 3 Percenters, a small militia that participated in the Jan. 6 insurgence at the U.S. Capitol.

During the court hearing, Trask helped provide context about multiple undercover recordings that included Croft. At the time, prosecutors wanted Croft held without bond, saying he was a violent extremist. . . "

I am having a hard time telling the difference between these so called "extremists," and the government's goon squad at this point.

trump shit on the Constitution.
When?

If true, then why did the other 62% feel they needed to break doors and windows, when they could have walked thru these "Open Doors."

They were near the doors that were broken, turd.

The intruder was not Murdered and was never innocent.
She was going thru a busted window with direct access to the Congress Members.
What was this intruder going to do had she made it thru that window. Answer that question you Fucker.

It sure looked like murder to me. A cop guns down an unarmed woman. How is that not murder?

What part of "unarmed" didn't you understand? Any self respecting male could have wrestled her to the ground with one arm.

"Without hearings"?
What source can you offer the forum that state the charged an arrested ain't getting hearings?
All 587?
Who told you that?
Saddle up, poster 2aguy.
Show us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk to us, poster '2aguy'.
Show us some credible sourcing that gives us confidence that you know what you are talking about.
If you can't do that for us......well, you know what our conclusion must be. Hint: You don't know what your are talking about.
So what have you got?
Batter up, poster.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, whaat?
First, how many were "leftist terrorist"?
How would you know?
There WERE a bunch of people arrested.....17,000 reported at one point.

So, is the poster GoAgain stating that all 17,000 were terrorists?
And that all 17,000 were bailed out by "democrat politicians"?
If that is what the poster is claiming.........well, amigo, give us a credible source.
Other than your fake named avatar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------
Ah poster, L'il Bripat........really, how old are you?
I don't mean this pejoratively, but.......but you sometimes come across as a 10 year old who has learned some new naughty words.....and then overuses 'em ----as if you are trying to prove you are really an 11yr old.
What's up with that?

Settle down son. You are making all Trump Supporters look really really bad.
You are taking your rightfield cohorts and compadres right into Loonastan.
That's not a good look for conservatives.
Trust me.

You are like those other mokes on this venue....I forget their avatar nom-de-plumes.....but those other mokes who say the Oathkeepers are gay, and William Barr is gonna be executed in about two weeks for treason. Such fringie nuttery kinda make folks think that Trump Supporters are, well, let's just say......they are a bit ummm, 'off'.

So to speak.
I treat turds like you the way you deserve to be treated. Whining about it will only earn you a double helping of it.

Every law in the united states has to comply with the requirements of the US Constitution.

'Therefore that's a good place to determine if Texas can charge the fleeing Democrats with a crime. You don't need to even see the law to know it's only valid if it doesn't conflict with the Constitution.
How about the 8th Amendment?

View attachment 516519

I didn't see any Molotov cocktails or fires burning in the background and the only firearms I'm aware of at the Capitol that day are the ones carried by the police and utilized to murder a unarmed female protestor.

So yeah it was a lot more peaceful than the "somewhat" peaceful insurrectio... oh! sorry I mean... protests that have plagued a lot of cities across our nation for well over a year.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Being armed does not necessarily mean the presence of guns, fire, etc. They were armed, pal, and did attack with what they had. Protests are one hell of a lot different than the insurrection of Jan 6.
They were not protesting. They were looking to hurt lawmakers.

They were looking to hurt lawmakers.
Yep. They had been told by the man they follow that they had to "stop the steal" and "save America" or they would "lose their country".

So, they attempted to "stop the steal" and "save America" because they didn't want to "lose their country".

They did it by specifically trying to forcibly stop the most fundamental moment in our presidential electoral process and threatening lawmakers.

They are trying to deny this now, but they are liars. They think they are patriots, but ALL terrorists think they're patriots.

Last edited:
If you believe that's "doing right," they why don't you pay their legal bills?
Why would I pay the legal bills for a bunch of traitors & thugs who tried to overturn the election on behalf of Baby Huey Trump? He's the one who sat on his fat ass in his bunker as his idiot stooges stormed the capital at his urging.

Trump will golf today as his lackeys rot in jail. Which is where he belongs.

"I treat turds like you the way you deserve to be treated. Whining about it will only earn you a double helping of it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, my bad. I thought you were 10. Now am convinced it is 9.
Which is good news, you have a whole lifetime of poor decisions ahead of you.

See, it is like this PottyMouth, your verbal incontinence sorta acts like a belling of the cat.
From you, the rest of the forum gets a strong indicator of what true Trump-think is all about.
As a scholar yourself, I'm sure you see the value in that.

Still, it's gotta be hard being you, Li'l Bripat.
This is such a small pond........and yet, you are always in over your head.

Your friend, C.

Forum List

Back