BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

"Actually we know that wasn't true---anti-fa, fbi/cia criminals plants, anarchists, communists, and BLM were all in......."
Saddle up, Skippy.
Show the forum you are a poster with credibility, with gravitas. An adult.
Show us your credible sourcing that it was "antifa", "fbi/cia", "criminal plants", ....communists, BLM...."
Now personally, I'm neutral on your postings. I figure it is a big tent with lots of room for tolerance.
But my overworked avatar thinks you are a phony and a fake and know little or nothing about what you opine on.
Prove him wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh and her purpose, to get to the other side of course. Are you really that stupid?"
That sounds as if poster OKTexas may need to go back to de-caff.......or it's one of those chicken crosses the road jokes.
But, alas,.....poor Capitol invader Babbitt, it wasn't like a chicken joke at all.

Pity OKTexas wasn't available to advise poor Babbit that life can get serious when you violently break down barriers in the Capitol of the United States of America despite being warned to back off, to cease....and that that a gun was aimed at you.
And yet......she persisted. Where were you Texas when Babbitt could've use your sage guidance?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The FBI did it."
Poster 'Lastamender'....do this: Note the response just above to 'Turtlesoup.'
Noodle out how it applies to your "FBI did it" assertion.
Same rules apply to you as to her.
Show the forum that you've got game.
That you know whereof you speak, know what you talk about.
Not my rules, poster 'Lastamender'. It's just how life works in the real world of adults.
I'm mildy convinced you know that already.

Good luck.

Actually we know that wasn't true---anti-fa, fbi/cia criminals plants, anarchists, communists, and BLM were all in.......

They btw needed to do as much damage as possible to push the Pelosi narrative. And btw, for those that haven't realized, if Pelosi didn't want anyone in the building---she had the power to stop them all by locking the doors and calling out the guard.
Lol, check out chain of command on national guard and capital police. Neither Pelosi or the fbi is in it. Not only are a lying sacks of shit your stupid lies don't even make sense.vstupid fucking child looking forward to the day ya have a conversation with Saint Pete.

You do realize that this is the reality for anyone in the US who is not rich enough to afford bail? Do you object to these conditions en toto, as it were, or just for your particular favorite putative lawbreakers?
Keep in mind, this is the same guy that thought it was okay for two hillbillies to murder Ahmad Arbery because he had, oh just maybe, "walked into an open building".

He supported the insurrection attempt and rooted for it as it happened, no doubt. And this is all still sour grapes from its spectacular failure.

It never ends with you whining crying Trump ass lickers. Guess what, genius? If your pals didn't storm the capital & interfere with Congress' business that day, they wouldn't be in the slammer. Tough shit.

How much cash has Benjamin Trump put up to help pay the legal bills of his buddies who are inside looking out?

This is rich. Your hero President Sippy cup aids and abets the Mexican Cartels and nominates a tree-spiker enviro-terrorist to head a Fed Dept. and you yo-yo's get bent over non-lethal protestors.

Being armed does not necessarily mean the presence of guns, fire, etc. They were armed, pal, and did attack with what they had. Protests are one hell of a lot different than the insurrection of Jan 6.
They were not protesting. They were looking to hurt lawmakers.
They were not armed by any reasonable definition of the term.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, my bad. I thought you were 10. Now am convinced it is 9.
Which is good news, you have a whole lifetime of poor decisions ahead of you.

See, it is like this PottyMouth, your verbal incontinence sorta acts like a belling of the cat.
From you, the rest of the forum gets a strong indicator of what true Trump-think is all about.
As a scholar yourself, I'm sure you see the value in that.

Still, it's gotta be hard being you, Li'l Bripat.
This is such a small pond........and yet, you are always in over your head.

Your friend, C.
Just admit you hate it when I tell the truth about you.

Why would I pay the legal bills for a bunch of traitors & thugs who tried to overturn the election on behalf of Baby Huey Trump? He's the one who sat on his fat ass in his bunker as his idiot stooges stormed the capital at his urging.

Trump will golf today as his lackeys rot in jail. Which is where he belongs.
"Sat on his fat ass?" What did you expect him to do, participate in the riot? If paid for all their lawyers you would be attacking him for that. Why do you expect anyone to pay any attention to your infantile whining?

This is a lie.

The terrorists involved in the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy have been lawfully charged and detained, the consequence of their treason and criminality.

They have not been convicted yet.

So why don't you retain your judgement until then.

They have not been convicted yet.

So why don't you retain your judgement until then.

~~~~~~
Pre-judgement is always the way Leftists think. Remember that White Hispanic Zimmerman. According to the racist PMS/DSA Democrat Left he murdered Treyvon Martin. The evidence proved them wrong. It was self defense.

"Sat on his fat ass?" What did you expect him to do, participate in the riot? If paid for all their lawyers you would be attacking him for that. Why do you expect anyone to pay any attention to your infantile whining?
Because Trump ranted "only I can fix it"! But your boy didn't wanted to fix the insurrection because he was loving it to the nines & figured he had his ticket back in. How come Pence had to call out the N.G., genius?

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

Have they been issued bail?

Why hasn't El-Blob-O bailed them out?

Because Trump ranted "only I can fix it"! But your boy didn't wanted to fix the insurrection because he was loving it to the nines & figured he had his ticket back in. How come Pence had to call out the N.G., genius?
Aside from arresting the people who swindled the election, what is there to fix?

Forum List

Back