BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

And you love wiping your ass with the Constitution in the process.
trump shit on the Constitution.
An open door let in 38% of the people that day. That is a fact. It was a false flag by the FBI.
If true, then why did the other 62% feel they needed to break doors and windows, when they could have walked thru these "Open Doors."
That violence was not a threat to our government. This is all propaganda and you idiots eat it up. An innocent UNARMED woman was murdered by the Capitol police. That is more important that the crap you are spouting. This is all one sided nonsense and it is destroying the country.
The intruder was not Murdered and was never innocent.
She was going thru a busted window with direct access to the Congress Members.
What was this intruder going to do had she made it thru that window. Answer that question you Fucker.

trump shit on the Constitution.

If true, then why did the other 62% feel they needed to break doors and windows, when they could have walked thru these "Open Doors."

The intruder was not Murdered and was never innocent.
She was going thru a busted window with direct access to the Congress Members.
What was this intruder going to do had she made it thru that window. Answer that question you Fucker.

A petite unarmed woman, not very fucking much. But I'm sure the black officer was terrified.

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

Why the hell aren't they being held at Gitmo??..that's where the traitors belong.

The article doesn't say that. Nor is that likely to be true, as all federal prisons have special rooms set up just for that purpose.

Scott Taylor, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, pointed out that inmates and their contacts who use the email system "voluntarily consent to having all system activity monitored and retained." He said that prisoners and their lawyers can communicate through phone, letters or visits, which he said are not monitored by staff.

The sentence comes from the article. Give it up. You are being played.

Lol, yet we have pictures of the defendants, face book pages from the defendants etc,etc. All were Trump supporters your an idiot. Get your tin hat here fucking conspiracy loon in action. What an idiot.
Actually we know that wasn't true---anti-fa, fbi/cia criminals plants, anarchists, communists, and BLM were all in.......

They btw needed to do as much damage as possible to push the Pelosi narrative. And btw, for those that haven't realized, if Pelosi didn't want anyone in the building---she had the power to stop them all by locking the doors and calling out the guard.

Really, watch'em get arrested when they come back to the State.
You know the 5th amendment as expanded by the 14th, requires that people can only be charged with a serious crime on indictment of the grand jury.

When that happens call me.

A petite unarmed woman, not very fucking much. But I'm sure the black officer was terrified.
A woman with a backpack.

Do you remember when they strapped bomb vests onto children. You don't know what these crazy people are capable of.

Use of child suicide bombers by Palestinian militant groups ...

The sentence comes from the article. Give it up. You are being played.
It doesn't say that at all. I read the article. Maybe it was in the comments, which as you know mean NOTHING.

So if that's where you got it from, you got played.

Actually we know that wasn't true---anti-fa, fbi/cia criminals plants, anarchists, communists, and BLM were all in.......

They btw needed to do as much damage as possible to push the Pelosi narrative. And btw, for those that haven't realized, if Pelosi didn't want anyone in the building---she had the power to stop them all by locking the doors and calling out the guard.

Actually a republican senator Ron Johnson said that it wasn't BLM or Antifa.

Quit deflecting
What was her purpose?

Poor commie, you asked a question, I answered. And now you're accusing me of deflecting.

Oh and her purpose, to get to the other side of course. Are you really that stupid? ROFLMFAO

You know the 5th amendment as expanded by the 14th, requires that people can only be charged with a serious crime on indictment of the grand jury.

When that happens call me.

So now you're an expert on a document you probably haven't read. Don't quit your day job at McDonalds.

Forum List

Back