Trump bravery?

Who’s brave enough to say it was wrong for President Trump to use a foreign nation to help him win an Election?

So a despotic communist country helped protect our freedoms?

How does that work in the real world?
11 cowards/ 4 brave Americans so far.
And one noob poster with a poorly worded OP.

Where the hell do they keep coming from?

-lots-of-babies-hatching-out-of-eggs-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg

Who’s brave enough to say it was wrong for President Trump to use a foreign nation to help him win an Election?

Well, let's talk. First, isn't it kind of a stretch to equate asking a foreign nation to investigate someone who you have reason to believe might have been involved in corruption and possibly used his office as VP to shield a family member from prosecution with helping him win an election? Which is not to say if Joe Biden or Hunter Biden are actually guilty of anything, okay? But still, Trump's personal benefit in getting Biden investigated isn't that great, is it? If he's innocent, that does make Trump look bad, no?

Does anyone think that Joe Biden should be exempt from any investigation here or abroad because he's running for president? I don't, and in fact I think any candidate who has seemingly forced the firing of a prosecutor in a foreign country who was possibly investigating the company that the candidate's son was working for, OUGHT to be checked out. If true, is this the kind of person we want in the Oval Office? I think our electorate should be told the truth about this whole Ukraine thing, and part of that should include what Trump knew in July that made him ask the Ukraine president to investigate. From where I sit, it looks like he had more reason to investigate Biden than the Dems did to investigate Trump for Russian collusion.

It's interesting, is it fair or honest to investigate somebody for possible wrong-doing but not someone else for essentially doing the same thing? Foreign aid is frequently held-up, for presumably many reasons by many presidents. But this one is the one we gotta hang?

I can see the wrong-doing if Trump or any other president uses his/her office solely for personal gain of some kind, but is that the case here? I don't think so, there are also legitimate reasons to delay that foreign aid, as is done with other countries. Foreign affairs is pretty much exclusively the president's responsibility. Should he be hand-cuffed and denied any discretion at all, should events or information come to light that indicates that foreign aid in a particular case should be delayed until further scrutiny is done? Should we ignore the legit reasons and focus only on the one illegit one that is somewhat suspect and weak as hell to boot?

Last edited:

So a despotic communist country helped protect our freedoms?

How does that work in the real world?
11 cowards/ 4 brave Americans so far.
Still no answer as to where your direct and incontrovertible evidence that what Trump did was out of a political motivation....Coward noob.

How many brave democrats will say Obama needs to be arrested?

Really the only ones not brave enough to say that are the Republicans in congress.

The Trumpkins here all applaud Trump for asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival.

Doesn't take any bravery to point out the obvious.

Except for the balless Republicans in Congress.

Forum List

Back