Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid

6 days is pretty quick, but I don't know if I would call that instantly. If you are looking good to marginalize his death in the name of Vaccine Almighty, I saw a few other problems with the article that would be better to use than the 6 days thing. Either way though, his death is extremely politically inconvenient for lefties like you.
No. Obviously, you want it to be inconvient, but unless you can show how the two incidents are related, you got nothing. Seems this is just as much of a nothingburger as all those Hunter Biden rants were.

Would you expect any left leaning news source to ever report that this guy died not long after getting the third jab? This is REALLY inconvenient news for the pro vax media, right?

I would expect a legit story to not report that he dies immediately six days later and explain how they came to their conclusion.

How is it that any site could report this? Where did they get their info when it seems it just happened and there is no evidence of a autopsy. Please explain.

It targets all lefties, but I was specifically targeting the guy I quoted. You are a lefty, which means that you will attack the source if you cannot attack the content. The six days thing is border line.

No evidence isn't?

From what I'm gathering, it seems you guys are reporting he thought he might have contracted the variant and instead of addressing it with remedies, he for some reason thought the vaccine was some sort of quick deterrant or cure when it would have an opposite affect and hyper stimulate your response alpha defensin proteins which would cause blood clots giving him his heart attack.

Get a vaccine made in China to provide protection from a Chinese virus. What could possibly go wrong?

From what I'm gathering, it seems you guys are reporting he thought he might have contracted the variant and instead of addressing it with remedies, he for some reason thought the vaccine was some sort of quick deterrant or cure when it would have an opposite affect and hyper stimulate your response alpha defensin proteins which would cause blood clots giving him his heart attack.

Nobody has seemed to have thought that.

No. Obviously, you want it to be inconvient, but unless you can show how the two incidents are related, you got nothing. Seems this is just as much of a nothingburger as all those Hunter Biden rants were.
The fact that he died not long after getting a covi jab is VERY politically inconvenient. If it was not politically inconvenient, lefties would not be focused on discrediting the article. All the lefties on this thread who are desperately trying to marginalize this man's death, are fighting the article, and are doing anything to get around the politically inconvenient fact that he died not long after getting a jab, are PROVING that his death shortly after the jab is a political nightmare.

Uh..well, besides the fact it looks like he died of a heart attack, the Sinovac vaccine is not manufactured by Pfizer...unless I'm reading something wrong.
Either way, doesn't appear there's any evidence linking it to his death.

The heart attack thing was covered in the original article that I posted. Did you think you found some kind of smoking gun?

The fact that he died not long after getting a covi jab is VERY politically inconvenient. If it was not politically inconvenient, lefties would not be focused on discrediting the article. All the lefties on this thread who are desperately trying to marginalize this man's death, are fighting the article, and are doing anything to get around the politically inconvenient fact that he died not long after getting a jab, are PROVING that his death shortly after the jab is a political nightmare.
He died of a heart attack and you are now using his death to play politics and paint your anti vaccine agenda. Disgraceful

He died of a heart attack and you are now using his death to play politics and paint your anti vaccine agenda. Disgraceful
All we have to do is look at what you quoted of me, and then what you evaded discussing in that quote, and we can see why you made the executive decision that his death was because of a heart attack that was not connected to his recent jab.

You know what's amazing Ev? -
When 330 million pokes are delivered, how a few people who would have died anyway - Die.
Almost exactly the same number who die every week in this country.
Imagine that! :lol:

You know what's amazing Ev? -
When 330 million pokes are delivered, how a few people who would have died anyway - Die.
Almost exactly the same number who die every week in this country.
Imagine that! :lol:
The reason why you are marginalizing this man's death is because it is politically inconvenient that he died only a short time after getting the jab that you are here to defend. VERY politically inconvenient. No matter what, this man's politically inconvenient death can NEVER be connected to the jab he got not long before he died, right? If it was, it was in the name of Vaccine Almighty, so he is just a trivial number, right?

Wow, this is sad news.

Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid​

You have committed a questionable-cause logical fallacy.

The whole reason Mitchell cut back on his bodybuilding career is because he suffered a major heart attack in 2006.

The reason why you are marginalizing this man's death is because it is politically inconvenient that he died only a short time after getting the jab that you are here to defend
The person marginalizing his death is the asshole who is dancing on his grave to try to score a point in a crusade to spread dangerous lies.

That would be you.

The whole reason Mitchell went into acting after his bodybuilding career is because he suffered a major heart attack in 2006.
I have yet to see a lefty suggest that any of the 600k+ alleged covid deaths could have been caused by a heart attack or other preexisting condition. My, how the tables have turned!

Quote my statement that qualifies as a questionable-cause logical fallacy.
No problem!

"Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer 'Booster' Shot for Covid"

I have yet to see a lefty suggest that any of the 600k+ alleged covid deaths could have been caused by a heart attack or other preexisting condition. My, how the tables have turned!
Mitchell didn't have Covid.

Dumbass.

The person marginalizing his death is the asshole who is dancing on his grave to try to score a point in a crusade to spread dangerous lies.

That would be you.
Dodge, divert, invert, convert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade...

No problem!

"Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer 'Booster' Shot for Covid"
That is not my statement, it is the title of the article. Still, this does not qualify. Do you understand what a questionable-cause logical fallacy is? Show me how the article title is any such thing.

Forum List

Back