Brand Marketing: China Summit?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A major 'face' of capitalism is brand-marketing, and the Trump Administration will have to deal with how the distribution of brands in complex trade-regions such as China and South Korea will affect the world's perspective on American outsourcing in this new age of the free market.

Designs for brands can affect the climate of various markets. It can shape our view of what companies are offering to the consumer.

Remember the VHS-Betamax war? Well, recently, we saw the HD-DVD/Blu-ray war, and we continue to see intrigue in the Gap-Polo clothing tug-of-war (e.g., Gap offers Gap-Kids; Polo offers its own cologne).

These are some of the streamlining-issues the Trump Administration will have to deal with, especially when answering new age uncomfortable questions --- i.e., Why did the Taliban attack the World Trade Center?

====

TRUMP: America must be the pioneer in children's clothing!
CARTER: We have Gap Kids, and we're working on school uniform policy.
TRUMP: There should be a course at Yale about children's consumer niches.
CARTER: Toys 'R Us is considered the largest toy-chain in the world!
TRUMP: Americans make Apple, Microsoft, and Energizer. We need cars.
CARTER: Japan and Europe have cornered the consumer-auto market, sir.
TRUMP: I know that, but we need to think creatively for future summits.
CARTER: You're saying 'brand-marketing' will be a topic for international summits?
TRUMP: The free market is our bargaining chip for negotiations with China.
CARTER: We should schedule a speech for you at Tepper.

====

Gap Kids

High-Definition Optical Disc Format War (Wikipedia)

items1.jpg

"These are some of the streamlining-issues the Trump Administration will have to deal with, especially when answering new age uncomfortable questions --- i.e., Why did the Taliban attack the World Trade Center?"

Doubtful. Thus far americans have proven to be unable to seriously question their societal indoctrination and creation mythology.

Forum List

Back