Brainwashed

It just explains how you will pick and choose when this sort of thing bothers you. :thup:

Where's the change they were talking about?
And he was black?
Those people in that video should be banned from voting until they take a required civics class.

If I was around here back in '08 I would have been telling you there wouldn't be much at all, but I've already gone over my stances on that, over and over again.

I'm using the technique being discussed in this thread in hopes that one day you'll remember.
To be such a non partisan liberal you spend way to much time defending obama.
True story:thup:

Where's the change they were talking about?
And he was black?
Those people in that video should be banned from voting until they take a required civics class.

If I was around here back in '08 I would have been telling you there wouldn't be much at all, but I've already gone over my stances on that, over and over again.

I'm using the technique being discussed in this thread in hopes that one day you'll remember.

To say that so much you think you'd have an iota of proof.

You're losing again. :thup:

The Obama ran against the policies and actions of the Bush Administration.

His message of Hope and Change was predicated on the promise that He would bring Hope to the country by Changing those actions and policies.

Which of those GWB policies/actions has The Obama changed, how did He change them, and how has that change brought the hope He promised?

Nothing has changed has it? Well except for the fact things are worse.

To say that so much you think you'd have an iota of proof.

You're losing again. :thup:

You spend way to much time defending obama.

His message of Hope and Change was predicated on the promise that He would bring Hope to the country by Changing those actions and policies.

Which of those GWB policies/actions has The Obama changed, how did He change them, and how has that change brought the hope He promised?

You realize there wont be one Obama supporter who is going to answer that^.

The silence is deafening.

The silence is deafening.

Yes it is let's get this thread back on track since bobcollum is being a troll
If you say a word enough times people start to believe it.

Obama Voters - Brainwashed With Change - YouTube

I wonder if they found the change they were looking for? :badgrin:

HaliburtonHallibainBainBainBainBainBain....
images

Fast & Furious, Fisker, Solyndra, LightSquared, Keystone XL.
The most anti business, anti American son of a b!tch to ever occupy the WhiteHouse.
The American people have aquired a bigger collection of bleeding financial hemmorrhoids from Obama's tenure than Mr Obama acquired physical bleeding hemmorrhoids under the Communist pedophile Frank Marshall Davis' tutelage during his youth.
An unidentified Arab Imam recently issued a fatwah for all prospective suicide bombers, ordering them to allow themselves to be sodomized frequently and regularly in order to increase the size of their anus enabling them to carry a sufficiently large enough to be damaging load of explosives in that body cavity. Does lend a whole new depth and breath of meaning to the phrase "Blow it out your @ss" After Davis was done with Obama, 'Bam could have probably fit the entire 90,300 lb of the first atomic bomb, "Little Boy" in his.

your brain is broken

Forum List

Back