Brainless Obama's latest project - We need more lesbian farmers!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm speechless. Hope trump pounces on this as more proof of how democrats love to waste YOUR tax dollars.

Feds Holding Summits for Lesbian Farmers

aug 16 2016 The U.S. Department of Agriculture is holding summits to promote the role of lesbian farmers as a part of its “Rural Pride” campaign.

The agency is working with singer and LGBT activist Cyndi Lauper for a “day of conversation” about the struggles of gay and transgender individuals in rural America. The agency says its wants to change the perception of what it means to be a farmer in America away from the “white, rich male.”

The latest summit, first reported by the College Fix, will be held on August 18 at Drake University in Iowa.

“The Office of the Assistant Secretary of Civil Rights, in collaboration with the National Center for Lesbian Rights and The True Colors Fund, will engage with LGBT rural communities across the country to host the LGBT Rural Summit Series,” the USDA said. “Each series will offer a unique opportunity for USDA and other federal agencies to share information relating to policies, programs, and services that exist to protect, promote and strengthen LGBT rural communities.”

who cares if a farmer is gay or lesbian? If they are productive farmers it should not matter who or what they are.

I own and manage a 1,792 acre farm in Ohio and lesbians are my best and most prized workers

I can see farmers as white and male, rich not so much.

Cindi Lauper heading some Twwwo Cowus group! You can't make that up. Lesbians make good fertilizer.

Forum List

Back