Bragg’s GJ cancelled for Wednesday mysteriously

Not sure. It might be.

I'll accept the outcome, whatever it may be.
Trump's lawyers will file papers, it will go to NY's Hight court. If that court sides with Bragg it will go to the USSC. Unless someyhing muraculous happens in the liberals' favor this will probably never get to trial. If it does we will be a lot older.

Bragg has no case. His own Grand Jury is reportedly telling him so. The DOJ has already told him so.

Bragg has no case. His own Grand Jury is reportedly telling him so. The DOJ has already told him so.

Mr. Bragg sees this quixotic quest against the Trumpsters to be his ticket to become a tremendous liberal hero, however.

Even when he fails, like Anita Hill and Blasie-Ford did in spectacular form, he can get a huge job in Washington, a huge book and TV deal, maybe even a job in the US Senate , WH or Supreme Court.

There is no negatives for him. Even if he were to be sued on this, the City taxpayers will pay his expenses and judgments.

My guess is that he is going to do it, because its the right thing for HIS career.

To be brutally honest, Bragg NEVER had a case against Donald Trump.

The DOJ investigated and refused to take action, citing 'there is nothing to prosecute'.

Despite this, Bragg , a LOCAL DA, decided he would attempt to prosecute a FEDERAL campaign finance violation case whose statute of limitations had expired, using a 2-time perjuror / convicted felon perjuror who had a proven vendetta against Trump as his 'star witness'.

No jurisdiction.
No authority.
No case.
No evidence.
No witness.

Braggs attempt to arrest / put Trump in jail pretty much symbolizes every failed Democrat 'We've got him THIS time' attempt over the last 6 & 1/2 years...

...except MSNBC called it 'possibly the weakest attempt of them all'.

Mr. Bragg sees this quixotic quest against the Trumpsters to be his ticket to become a tremendous liberal hero, however.

Even when he fails, like Anita Hill and Blasie-Ford did in spectacular form, he can get a huge job in Washington, a huge book and TV deal, maybe even a job in the US Senate , WH or Supreme Court.

There is no negatives for him. Even if he were to be sued on this, the City taxpayers will pay his expenses and judgments.

My guess is that he is going to do it, because its the right thing for HIS career.

I disagree.

IMO he is beginning to look like a totally partisan buffoon who saw himself as the guy who was going to make history by accomplishing 2 things that had never been done before - arrested and sentenced a former President & become the 1st/only person to successfully take down Trump.

As his case embarrassingly disintegrates in front of a crowd growing larger and larger each day, as the spotlight shines brighter on his pathetic record and his connections to Soros, his career is taking a big hit.

Now he is humiliated because his own Grand Jury is telling him he has no case.

This is not going at all as I am sure he imagined.

Trump's lawyers will file papers, it will go to NY's Hight court. If that court sides with Bragg it will go to the USSC. Unless someyhing muraculous happens in the liberals' favor this will probably never get to trial. If it does we will be a lot older.

Hilarious sean handity

His grand jury told him he had no case?

Can you link that?

To be brutally honest, Bragg NEVER had a case against Donald Trump.

The DOJ investigated and refused to take action, citing 'there is nothing to prosecute'.

Despite this, Bragg , a LOCAL DA, decided he would attempt to prosecute a FEDERAL campaign finance violation case whose statute of limitations had expired, using a 2-time perjuror / convicted felon perjuror who had a proven vendetta against Trump as his 'star witness'.

No jurisdiction.
No authority.
No case.
No evidence.
No witness.

Braggs attempt to arrest / put Trump in jail pretty much symbolizes every failed Democrat 'We've got him THIS time' attempt over the last 6 & 1/2 years...

...except MSNBC called it 'possibly the weakest attempt of them all'.
You sure seem to know a lot about the testimony and evidence that nobody knows about.

Are you on the jury?

Misreporting on campaign disclosure forms is a misdemeanor.

Knowingly misreporting is a felony.
2 year statute of limitations on both as they are both misdemeanors under NY law. It going to be real hard to prove they didn't know where he was for four years while he was president... LOL Then Bragg trying to charge a federal crime over which he has no statutory authority,, now that is laughable,,,

Links are all over in threads and in MSM - look 'em up.
No thanks. You made the claim...and I bet you can't back it up because it makes no sense that the grand jury would tell a prosecutor they didn't have a case before the case was completed.

Do you really think that kind of thing happens?

I think you got duped.

New Topics

Forum List

Back