Bragg’s GJ cancelled for Wednesday mysteriously

I have to agree.

'Bragg is just another dumbass hate filled Democrat Negro and not worth shit.'

There are equally as many dumbass hate-filled white Democrats not worth a shit.

:cool:

And sure as hell one whole hell of fucking lot of dumbass hate-filled Republicans who are not worth a shit, but you choose to support them.

And sure as hell one whole hell of fucking lot of dumbass hate-filled Republicans who are not worth a shit, but you choose to support them.
download.jpeg-3.jpg

:itsok:

I see history is not your strong suit.

Democrats are the party of slavery.

Biden, while claiming to have been arrested in Africa as a civil rights activist, was actually hanging out with his BFF Senator Byrd, KKK Grand Wizard, calling blacks predators and talking about 'racial jungles'.

It's ok - you're an ignorant snowflake. You aren't expected to know these things. These facts aren't included in your daily talking points.

See "Southern Strategy"

View attachment 768615

This must have been right BEFORE Biden was arrested in Africa...

Keep tryin', Colonel Cock-stroker.

In American politics, the Southern strategy was a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3] As the civil rights movement and dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwater developed strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South who had traditionally supported the Democratic Party. It also helped to push the Republican Party much more to the right relative to the 1950s.[4]

View attachment 768619

So you see Biden and Byrd holding hands, and THAT is what you immediately think of?

:shok:

Dude, you Democrats / snowflakes are some sick m*er f*ers....

Biden held the hand of an aging Robert Byrd who had, by that time, denounced white supremacy quite some time before.

You're being a facts fairy - or just a plain fairy. You're trying to engage in false equivalency and I haven't the time to waste on your posting poop.

Biden held the hand of an aging Robert Byrd who had, by that time, denounced white supremacy quite some time before.

If you wete inyelligent and knew your history about Biden and Byrd you would know they were 'BFF' long before this photo...

...but keep trying.

If you wete inyelligent and knew your history about Biden and Byrd you would know they were 'BFF' long before this photo...

...but keep trying.

Biden himself had some regressive positions -- in 1973. I know it's hard for MAGAs to get this, but people can and do change over the course of their lives. If Biden were such a friend to bigots, I'm pretty sure the country's only president of color wouldn't have put him on his ticket.

I see you didn't read about the Southern Strategy. I get it - doesn't fit your facts-challenged perspective on these things.

Forum List

Back