Boy, I think Biden has really failed us on COVID

No, probably had it Dec. 2019

Yes
So you are not worried about catching COVID a virus that you believe was manufactured in a lab to hurt us... But you are worried about taking a vaccine because it was manufactured in a lab to help us... Ok. Do you see why most of us are laughing at you guys and your idiot logic?

So you are not worried about catching COVID a virus that you believe was manufactured in a lab to hurt us... But you are worried about taking a vaccine because it was manufactured in a lab to help us... Ok. Do you see why most of us are laughing at you guys and your idiot logic?

Not at all. When the entire spectacle is a lie, it's easy to reject their "magical flu shot" too.

I'd much rather see people not vote then to vote against their own interest Demonicrats.
That's what poor and middle class Republicans do. How do they dupe you? With social wedge issues like abortion, guns, gays and of course racism. Trump talked like a racist about mexicans, black people, arabs and asians. It's amazing he thought he could get away with it. He almost did. Not really. Lost 5 swing states he won in 2016.

Not at all. When the entire spectacle is a lie, it's easy to reject their magical "flu shot".
haha, no you are stuck in a catch 22. You don't trust the vax cause it was made in a lab but the virus that was made in a lab and hospitalizing and killing millions around the world is no big deal. This is what happens when you don't use logic and reason in your thinking and just repeat political talking points. wake up

I'd much rather see people not vote then to vote against their own interest Demonicrats.
Think about what you are saying. It almost sounds like you would love to be a russian who's stuck with Putin. One party system. So you really don't want We the People to decide elections. You want YOU to decide elections. Sorry it doesn't work that way. I know Trump tried to steal the election but this aint russia bitch.

The virus, a hoax. The election, rigged. The media, lies. Scientists, lie. Liberal teachers are brainwashing your kids with CRT! You are a conspiracy theorist.
It must be exhausting for these people that just spin up lies that they can’t defend on such a regular basis. I think they get an inner satisfaction thinking they are frustrating or demeaning others and that is their justification for doing so.

Number of cases hasn't gone down at all. Can't wait for winter, I wonder if the left will cry a consistent tune? Fuck no, they only parrot, and they're cowardly, every time.
It's not about Democrats it's not about Republicans it's about a virus and this virus is winning the war cuz we're fighting with ourselves. That makes all of us idiots.

A cash cow of federal dollars that poorer states depend on?
unless you live there you wont know what i am talking about.....i am talking about the quality of life which for a hell of a lot of people has declined a lot over the past 30-40 years...californias wealth aint doing those people a hell of a lot of good....

It must be exhausting for these people that just spin up lies that they can’t defend on such a regular basis. I think they get an inner satisfaction thinking they are frustrating or demeaning others and that is their justification for doing so.
The OP got very quiet

Think about what you are saying. It almost sounds like you would love to be a russian who's stuck with Putin. One party system. So you really don't want We the People to decide elections. You want YOU to decide elections. Sorry it doesn't work that way. I know Trump tried to steal the election but this aint russia bitch.

Think about what you are saying. It almost sounds like you would love to be a russian who's stuck with Putin. No it doesn't at all, your head is empty for a response so the parrot chirps.

One party system. Say what?

So you really don't want We the People to decide elections. Complex issue considering leftists inject their filth lying politics into everything as they destroy everything. So yes, I'd rather not see the laziest among us vote, because their choices are the direct opposite of educated.

I don't think it's Biden's fault that so many Republicans don't want to get the vaccine.

The states lagging in vaccine rates are mostly red states.

1627582047626.png

The people refusing the vaccine are mostly Republicans.

1627582009888.png

At this point, it's a choice. The vast majority of covid deaths are from people who aren't getting vaccinated.

unless you live there you wont know what i am talking about.....i am talking about the quality of life which for a hell of a lot of people has declined a lot over the past 30-40 years...californias wealth aint doing those people a hell of a lot of good....
We've gone over this, I've spent most of my life in California and believe it or not the quality of life in this country has gone down across the board.

Get out a little.

That's what poor and middle class Republicans do. How do they dupe you? With social wedge issues like abortion, guns, gays and of course racism. Trump talked like a racist about mexicans, black people, arabs and asians. It's amazing he thought he could get away with it. He almost did. Not really. Lost 5 swing states he won in 2016.

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids to grow up in "a racial jungle", right?

Think about what you are saying. It almost sounds like you would love to be a russian who's stuck with Putin. No it doesn't at all, your head is empty for a response so the parrot chirps.

One party system. Say what?

So you really don't want We the People to decide elections. Complex issue considering leftists inject their filth lying politics into everything as they destroy everything. So yes, I'd rather not see the laziest among us vote, because their choices are the direct opposite of educated.
More contradictions. Leftists are filthy and liars who destroy everything and you rather see them not vote... But you aren't supporting a one party system that only reflects the ideology that you agree with?! haha, you're not having a very good day are you?

I don't think it's Biden's fault that so many Republicans don't want to get the vaccine.

The states lagging in vaccine rates are mostly red states.

View attachment 518862

The people refusing the vaccine are mostly Republicans.

View attachment 518861

At this point, it's a choice. The vast majority of covid deaths are from people who aren't getting vaccinated.

I didn't realize the differences in red/blue states was that stark.

Reason Trump was replaced (cough!) is because blood on his hands as he failed us COVID. Surely you remember that, we heard all about it everyday, and still do. He really and truly failed us as the parrot tweets, your feelings.

Then Biden comes in after a year of experience, because at least we can say Trump etc. had never experienced this before.

So case counts are what they were one year ago, weird how that works. Odd how they removed mask mandates when cases were greater than one year earlier. So leftists, in your own words the guy you replaced Trump with is twice the failure. What does that feel like as an "informed" voter?

Dang, is there anything Bidum has not failed on?

Was there ever any doubt that Joe Dufus was not going to fuck up anything he touched?

Only an idiot voted for that piece of shit.

We've gone over this, I've spent most of my life in California and believe it or not the quality of life in this country has gone down across the board.

Get out a little.
thats right we did....but when i asked you this you never gave me an answer,so here it is again.....what years did you live there?....and was it northern or southern cal?....

Forum List

Back